Cozy Mysteries discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Buddy Reads > Agatha Raisin Series by M.C. Beaton

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (elliearcher) I just finished As the Pig Turns & loved it. I've read the first few and I have no idea what I should be up to. The Terrible Tourist, I think. When you get to that, I'll be happy to join you.

message 3: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Douglas (teachgiftedkids) | 199 comments I would love to join everyone. I might be a little slow in the running though as I have so many books to catch up in my Feb. book groups. I'll start with The Quiche of Death because a quiche sounds good right now since I'm hungry. I have two more of her books on my shelf.

message 4: by Susie (new)

Susie Fevella (susieinks) | 821 comments I'd love to join you, but I've read them all already ;)

message 5: by southpaw285 (new)

southpaw285 I'm so glad to have someone joining me. I know many have read this series already. I'm new to the cozy mystery genre, so this is a wonderful new find for me.

Tricia, I've started The Quiche of Death, and it is great. I'm glad you are joining me.

message 6: by Tricia (new)

Tricia Douglas (teachgiftedkids) | 199 comments southpaw285 wrote: "I'm so glad to have someone joining me. I know many have read this series already. I'm new to the cozy mystery genre, so this is a wonderful new find for me.

Tricia, I've started The Qui..."</i>

I thought I only had a couple, but I found four! Right now I'm finishing [book:The Thirteenth Tale
for my bookclub on Monday Night. I'm pushing myself because I started late.

message 7: by southpaw285 (new)

southpaw285 Oh, I loved The Thirteenth Tale. I hope you are enjoying it.

No hurry on my part, Tricia.

Heidi (Yup. Still here.)  | 2445 comments Susie in KS wrote: "I'd love to join you, but I've read them all already ;)"

Me too! Love Agatha :)

message 9: by ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ, Cozy Mysteries Group Owner (new)

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) | 1576 comments Mod
She was our featured author in June of last year. There is already a group discussion on all of her books there. You can find it here.

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...

I am closing this discussion and you may continue it above. That way it's all in the same place.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.