Superstitious Superstitious discussion

Thanks Mom

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amanda I read Goose Bump books growing up. When I was 18, my mother gave me this book and told me I would LOVE it. Here I am, 25 years old, and I JUST read it. Shame on me for waiting so long. It surpassed any Goose Bump or Fear Street book I've ever read. lol

Lynn Hahaha! I actually stole this book from my mother when I was little. I used to carry it around with me and she actually tried to hide it from me because she didn't want me to read it. Well like you, I finally did but much much later in life and I loved it. It's definitely not the Goosebumps books from our childhood, it's so much darker :)

Nicole Amanda wrote: "I read Goose Bump books growing up. When I was 18, my mother gave me this book and told me I would LOVE it. Here I am, 25 years old, and I JUST read it. Shame on me for waiting so long. It surpasse..."

I am just happy to see that someone else has read this book!!! I read it in my senior year in high school...hotness. :) Could not put it down and every couple of years I re-read it. Thought this book was imaginary because no one seemed to have read it.

Nicole thanks for the tip! i am going to add that.