The Unknown Awesomes discussion

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin | 1223 comments Mod
{The village-very villagey.}

message 2: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments Landscape: With the school for the littlies (everyone under the age of 13) in the middle the castle is in the rolling hills just outside the village and surrounding it are the houses where the workers live. On the other side of the school is the houses for people who work in the center or market. Beyond that are the farms.

message 3: by Robin (new)

{You're brilliant, Frances.}

Jocelyn (Ducky) (ducky113) | 1326 comments Mod
Nightshade walks quietly through the village. She is looking for something that she knows is about to happen. Like all flons, she can sense it. As she turns the corner, she sees...

message 5: by Robin (new)

{Ummmm? I dunno!! You do it!}

message 6: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (I don't know either!)

message 7: by Robin (new)

{I just left this on the castle thread, but do you wanna write the bit where Lulu meets Damian in the market?}

message 8: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Yeah, wait why don't we do that here though...)

"Have you seen that kid? Skinny, tall, real generous... I think his name is David or something?"

message 9: by Robin (new)

{Works with me!} Damian was currently handing out rolls to all the poor children and dancing around playing tag with them. But his mind was elsewhere. He thought about the mermaid, he thought about learning to read, but most of all he though of the girl-Violet.

message 10: by Robin (new)

Thus, he was extremely startled when an unfamiliar face came into view, asking him about...himself? "Ummmm...My name is Damian, and I think I'm who you're looking for. Do you want to play tag?"

message 11: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments "Haha, no silly. I'm Lulu, I do all of the mapping of the islands and I understand that, you built an unauthorized trail in the forest?" Lulu chimed.

message 12: by Robin (new)

Damian stopped short and started to fidget. "Uhhhh..." he started to think of a lie, but just didn't have the energy. "Yeah. That was me."

message 13: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments "Yeah, you see the trail is awesome. All the traders are saying how convenient it is, but I can't let anyone use it until I make sure your not on the black market or something. So I have to do a basic 'background check' to make sure your good! Kay?"

message 14: by Robin (new)

"Thanks," he said. This conversation wasn't going where he thought it was going to. "So are you gonna ask me questions or something?"

message 15: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments "Oh um yeah... So I need your name, your age, your favorite color, why you made the road, if you have any name preferences, what your job is, and your criminal record. Any questions?"

message 16: by Robin (new)

"No..." Damian said. "Okay. My name is Damian. I'm 19. My favorite colour is dark blue, I guess. I made the road 'cause I was sick of wading through all the brush to cross the forest. I don't have any nick names. I don't have a job..." the last one was tricky. "It's possible that I might have stolen food in the past."

message 17: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments "Oh sorry, I meant any names for the road! Well I'm running late for a very important thing in the center so if you could just fill this form out and give it to me at Posy's Bakery? Thanks! Toodles!"

(To the center with Amy!)

message 18: by Robin (new)

{I just wrote a post!}

Damian managed to grab the paper she threw at him and glanced at it. "Oh no!" Damian couldn't read a word of it. He stuffed it in his pocket. He'd have Violet help him tomorrow.

message 19: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Damian almost crashed into another girl as he walked back into the center of the village. Or, rather, the girl nearly crashed into him. "Oh!" She skipped out of the way, barely avoiding a colossal disaster. "Sorry!" She hurried off, nearly tripping as she regained her balance. Damian blinked. He hadn't gotten a very good look at her, but he was almost sure she wasn't from the village.
Sara sprinted away. Good thing she'd gotten out of that boy's way. He looked something like... Damian.

message 20: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Sara skidded to a stop, "Hey!" she called behind her. Damain looked up at her. Storming over, she pointed a finger at him threateningly. "Listen up, kid," she growled. "You listen to Alicia, you got it? I don't approve of her selection, but Violet needs a guard, so if you don't heed her words, there'll be trouble. I guarantee it. Got that, honey?" The word "honey" sounded more like a threat on his life than a familiar nickname.

message 21: by Robin (new)

{And poor Violet is clearly oblivious to whatever evil is gonna make her need a guard!}

message 22: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Hmm... someone should probably tell her. Or would that endanger her more???)

"Got it?" Sara repeated harshly.
"I, uh, I'm not-"
"Good, then." Sara turned and stormed away. Alicia had placed an idiot on guard for Violet! She would just have to plan on being Violet's backup. She got the feeling she'd be needed a lot.

message 23: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Poor Damian. I think he is confused XD)

message 24: by Robin (new)

{IKR?!}

message 25: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Poor Damian. Sorry for going so harsh on him.)

message 26: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (No, it made sense to do it that way. Were you guys gonna do something with Corrin and Violet?)

message 27: by Robin (new)

{Ummm...Unless you wanna do something with Violet and Damian first? I don't care. Damian's will take longer, 'cause she has to help him read/fill out his form for the trail, and then they'll hang out...I don't care.}

message 28: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Okay. Corrin's coming! Just give him a sec.}

message 29: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

Corrin strode into Violet's cafe. She was busy at the moment, so he leaned against the counter to wait. She'd come greet him, he was sure.

message 30: by Robin (new)

(Sweet. Should we continue in the Town Center? That's where Frances and I had the shop last time.)

Violet ushered a customer to the fiction aisles, and strode back to the front of the shop. She grinned when she saw Corrin.
"Corrin!" she said, giving him a hug. "So, what's up?"

message 31: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (I think you should have a magical moving flying shop XD)

message 32: by Robin (new)

{ME TOO!!!}

message 33: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (OMG, that'd be AWESOME!!!)

message 34: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Oooh, he has magic? I missed that part!)

message 35: by Robin (new)

(Ha ha, no, it's fine. In any other coversation it would have obviously a joke, but I forgot about all the actual magic on here!

message 36: by Robin (new)

{FRANCES! You're not dead!}

message 37: by Robin (new)

( XD Spectacular idea, my fellow partner in crime!)

message 38: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Ha ha, that's funny.}

message 39: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Guys, what happened to this thread? And does anyone know what happened with Damian, Violet, Corrin etc..?)

message 40: by Robin (new)

{We left Violet and Damian in the forest kissing, I think...}