The Unknown Awesomes discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 400 (400 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin | 1223 comments Mod
{Go and have fun!}

message 2: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (YAY!! Forests! XD)

Lulu is walking through the forest greeting everyone, she hears that someone created a new unauthorized trail and she needs to find it, find the person who made it and either approve the trail or shut it down. Problem is no one will tell her who made the trail.

Jocelyn (Ducky) (ducky113) | 1326 comments Mod
~~~

Corrin walks along a trail that he is sure wasn't there yesterday. He heads along towards the town. He is hoping to catch a glimpse of Violet, but isn't sure where to find her.

message 4: by Robin (new)

{Ahh, I shall go write a Violet bit in the town square.}

~
Nightshade walked quietly through the forest. She needed to talk to Lulu, the mapmaker about closing one of the trails. For lack of knowing where to find her, she stopped at map hut and settled down to wait. She wouldn't get to see her for a while. She began to play a game of pick-up-sticks.

message 6: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Hi guys! Name's Kyra! It's so good to meet y'all! So, um, I just make any random character, basically? And then play it?)

message 7: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (sigh) Nightshade. Of COURSE you picked her. So, then. Should I retaliate with Nikara? It is a forest, after all... all right, here. Two new characters that I've ALWAYS wanted to put together!!!

Name: Nikara
Appearance: medium length brown hair, piercing blue eyes. tall, lean. ears are pierced.
Background: Stranded in jungle from ages 7-13. Befriended Siberian tiger Diamond, who is now dead. : ( Shapeshifter, fav. form is dragon.

message 8: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments And then...

Name: Sara
Appearance: resembles Nikara, but has darker eyes, lighter hair, and shorter hair style. Slightly shorter height, too.
Background: Water sprite. Water sprites are often mistaken for mermaids because they both have power over water, but sprites do not have mermaid tails and can last for up to 8 hours on land. Sara is of noble sprite birth, but they select their rulers somewhat more like a democracy, so she does not plan on receiving the throne.

message 9: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Sara walked aimlessly throughout the forest. It was a shame so many human travelers came through here now. They were so annoying, with no respect for the forest whatsoever. Even if Lulu changed her mind about making the official trail, people would still use it. She settled down next to a riverbank and tried to calm down.

message 10: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Right then, a piece of parchment smacked her in the head, carried by the wind. Growling, she knocked it away. Turning, she saw...
Garbage. Everywhere. Papers in the trees, wood scraps littering the road, a broken tire and an awful odor drifting along the riverbank. It was completely filthy! Sara shook with rage. How could they? she wanted to scream. Tearing away for the town center, she tried tried n to to cry. Her beautiful beautiful forest, all trashed up...

message 11: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Oh my, that's so sad!)

Lulu walked down the trail and was appalled at what she saw. The cleaning crews would be here in a few minutes but this was... Just awful. Lulu saw the girl, I think her name is Sarah? She walked over, "This is just awful, isn't it? Do you have any idea who did it?" She asked Sarah.

message 12: by Robin (new)

{Awwww. I feel sadness.}

message 13: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Sorry about the dramatic effect...)

Sara halted dead in her tracks. Turning slowly, she forced a smile. "No," she managed. "Travelers, maybe? Merchants who use the roads?"

message 14: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Oh, gosh...holy crackers...I don't even want to think about that...}

message 15: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Lulu thought about it. "Okay, thanks." She turned back to the road, fussing over how to clean it up. Sara slipped away.
Sara needed to find a way to keep people out of the forest, so she could clean up a little.
And maybe a little longer than that, if possible...
But she'd need help.

message 16: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments Lulu turned around to ask the girl, Sara, if she would help her board up the trail so people wouldn't use it but she was gone. So Lulu spent the afternoon cleaning herself.

message 17: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Ooooh, sorry 'bout that, Lulu.)

message 18: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (It's okay... Someone is coming!)

"Hey, Luie." Said a voice. "Oh, it's just you. Hey, Jack. Are you here to help?" Lulu replied. "Well, I'm actually here to tell you that the cleaning crew you requested can't come. They're getting ready for the balls." "Ack. Who cares about the stupid balls anyway?! Oh no. The first ball is tonight isn't it?!!! I have to go. Drat, here Jack you finish cleaning for me. Thanks, bye!!" And Lulu ran off leaving Jack standing there to do the cleaning.

(Jack is kinda like Lulu's apprentice. He works for Lulu and is a minor character that anyone can play.)

message 19: by Robin (new)

{Ahhh. Sounds good!}

message 20: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{I am getting so excited for the balls!!!}

message 21: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (We're gonna wait for Sara to come over now.)

message 22: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Sara slipped back into the forest, only to find it significantly cleaner. Still, she'd have to do something before it got all trashed up again. "Hey." Sara practically evaporated into a puddle of water, she was so surprised. Spinning around, she saw a young boy standing behind her. "H-hey," she muttered, trying to think of an excuse to leave.

message 23: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (last edited Mar 17, 2012 03:09PM) (new)

{Ha ha. Awkward...}

message 24: by Robin (new)

{So, my friend Abby wants to say hi and such. Here she is:

hello fellow humans of the planet! My name is Abby, but you can call me well.... Abby i guess. I occasionally read, but normally Robin recommends the books to me. She is seriously the biggest Dr. Who fan in the entire universe and she got me obsessed with Warehouse 13.}

message 25: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Er...very interesting...}

message 26: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Nice meeting you, Ally!!! If you're still there, that is. My friends Connie and Zoe are also super-duper obsessed with Dr. Who!!!!!

message 27: by Robin (new)

(It's Abby, but whatever. She was like, "Can I say something?! XD)

message 28: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments She sounds cool.

message 29: by Robin (new)

{She's really fun. One of the only people in my world who understands me a bit, and that I have stuff in common with.}

message 30: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Ah, that's sweet!!! Kind of sad, but sweet.)

message 31: by Robin (new)

{Thus is the life of a nerd!}

message 32: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Ahahahahhaha!!!!!!!! Don't we know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

message 33: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Heylo Abby! Well, she's probably gone now...)

"Hi, I'm Jack. You're Sara, right? I thought I'd see you here. Well, Lulu said you'd probably be here. Will you help me move this log out of the way?"

message 34: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments "Um..." Sara blinked. "Sure." As they hauled the log away from the trail, Jack grunted. "It's terrible."
"What is?"
"The trail." Sara stopped and stared at him. Finally, a smile twitched on her lips. "I... I agree."
"Yeah?"
"Yeah." Sara's mind was moving frantically, tossing up random ideas. Jack cared about the forest, maybe as much as she did. So far, he was her best bet at clearing the trails.

message 35: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Where on earth is this going?}

message 36: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (From my understanding, Sara needs some way to encourage people not to use the trails so this won't happen again. And now Jack seems like a good person to help her do just that. Are you following?)

message 37: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Yah, I was just confuzzled}

message 38: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{Jack may be a minor character, but somebody needs to make up a descriptive thingy! Please.}

message 39: by Kyra (last edited Mar 19, 2012 09:03PM) (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments Ducky wrote: "{Yah, I was just confuzzled}"

(Good, I'm glad I could help.) XD

"Well..." Sara stood. "Bye." As she turned to leave, she hesitated, then glanced at Jack. "Um... you work here right?"
Jack blinked. "Right."
"So if I need to find you again..."
Jack smiled. "I'll be here."
Sara returned the grin. "Good." And she walked off, thinking of all the possibilities of protecting her forest with a partner.

message 40: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments Name: Jack
Appearance: Very, er, woodsy XD. Short brown hair with a little beard. Brown eyes, tall.
Description: Jack cares about the forest, A LOT. He works for Lulu and loves his job, he is pretty solitary and spends most of his time fixing up the trails.
Jack thought about the girl, Sara, maybe he would help him with his dream of catching the people who always trashed the trails. He knew that it wasn't the people from the ball. He had one clue- the red bandana wrapped around the biggest tree next to the trail. Maybe she could help him...

message 41: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (new)

{"woodsy?" that's funny, Frances. XD}

{Ooohh, do I smell a mystery?}

message 42: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (Lol, this is FUN!!!)

message 43: by Jocelyn (Ducky) (last edited Mar 20, 2012 08:56PM) (new)

{XD Jack's the only the second-oldest character we have.}

message 44: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Young people rule! XD I think you do smell a mystery Ducky!)

message 45: by Kyra (last edited Apr 14, 2012 11:11AM) (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (LOL, yeah.)

Sara ventured back into the woods that night to find all the garbage gone. Jack had obviously done some picking up. Smiling, she dipped her feet in the stream and began to hum a little.
C-crack! Sara froze. Hardy, laughing voices and loud footsteps echoed down the trail. Quickly slipping in the water, Sara kept her eyes on the caravan of traders an merchants. Her rage began to grow back as she watched them stomp over ferns, and throw bags of garbage along the trail.
"Oh, no you don't," Sara growled, churning the water with one hand as she ducked under.

message 46: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments Jack decided to go for a stroll because work at the shed, the place where trail patrol was centered, was slow. WIthout doing so on purpose he ended up near the trail that had recently been trashed. he climbed up a tree nimbly and drifted off to sleep. he awoke with a start, almost falling out of the tree, to hear a cracking sound. He stayed quiet and watched as Some traders and merchants trampled the ground... At the very back of the path he saw a man dressed in all black quickly tie a red bandana on the big oak tree and scamper away. As soon as they were out of sight Jack hopped down and grabbed the bandana. he jumped a mile when he heard Sara behind him.

message 47: by Kyra (last edited Apr 16, 2012 03:55PM) (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments "AH! Oh, Jack, it's YOU."
Jack spun around. "SARA?! What one Earth are YOU doing here???"
Sara scowled. "They were trashing up the forest again, Jack! So I scared them off."
"What???"
"Oh, don't worry. Just creepy water monsters, mysterious noises, threats of violence from said water monsters... the usual, really."

message 48: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments "Oh, well... the one guy left the red bandana again."

(Wait, I haven't told her about that yet, have I?)

message 49: by Kyra (new)

Kyra (Nikara) | 1053 comments (No... what's that???)

message 50: by Fran (new)

Fran (franswims) | 778 comments (Every time they trash a forest some guy leaves a red bandana. It's gonna lead to some mystery that maybe ties in with the castle somehow... Maybe. But ask what it is as Sara.)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8