Harry Potter Discussion-- Clean! discussion

Roleplay > Harry Potter Role Play- The Basilisk's Cave

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:13PM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 227 comments Mod
((((Roleplay- Undergound cave where the basilisk was found. You may use Harry Potter characters- they can magically be back to, like, year four, or something if you choose-, but EVERYONE is allowed to RP them! You can make up as many RP characters as you want, but do NOT injure anyone else's character and please NO KILLING YOUR CHARACTERS OR ANYONE ELSE'S!! By the way, you can be any house you want, but pick a house= stick with it.))))

message 2: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments I glanced around nervously. Why had I listened to Draco when he told there was treasure down here?!

message 3: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Soon after, wonder of wonders, Sariah shoved past as well. "Oh, sorry, sorry," she called at Geneva's extremely annoyed expression.

message 4: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "What the heck, guys!?" I looked down at my map. "Hey, Harry! Do you need a map?"

message 5: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Geneva, we've gone to find HER," Sariah called back- just before the last strands of her hair disappeared.

message 6: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Oook." I followed them into the dark. "Lumos." I whispered, my wand lighting with the word. I carefully followed the tracks they left, until I came to be by a puddle. I looked down into the water and grimaced. I looked horrible! As I bent to get closer, something swept me off my feet. "HELP!" I screamed in terror as it began to pull me away.

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Sariah screamed and screamed and screamed. When she ran out of breath, she shot out from behind her rock and ran to Harry. "I can make a Patronus message!" she gasped. She whipped out her wand and started murmuring shakily under her breath. Her Patronus, a little elf owl, appeared and Sariah started whispering to it.

message 8: by Geneva (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Aargh..." I noticed a little elf owl standing next to me. "What happened?" Then I saw the ugly oozing wound in my leg. "Aaahh!" I became more and more woozy, aching every breath. Whisper, whisper. It felt like we were in the mouth of a monster, hearing it breath.

message 9: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments p.s. that ok?

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

((((Yeah, what do you mean? BTW, I added the "Hagrid-gets-taken-by-evil-ducks RP topic!!))))

message 11: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments (ok never mind)

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

(((Hold on, who WERE you RPing just then? Harry Potter? Not that it matters, just want to know.)))

message 13: by Geneva (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments Still me. Harry is sorta not awake

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

((((What do you MEAN, ???? ?))))

message 15: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments (unconscious. here)

message 16: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments As I look around, I see Harry laying next to me. His eyes are closed and his glasses are missing. I try to stand up but fall over. "Aaargh!"

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

(((Ah, you made a quick character change. You're Geneva now, right?)))

message 18: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments Geneva crawled over to the pool, gathering the fallen map in her arms. "Why did this happen to me?" Geneva sobbed.