The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

Like Or Hate?

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annabel ♥ (last edited Feb 19, 2012 03:37PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ I saw this discussion in a group, but I thought why not make a Hunger Games version.

So here's how you play. Someone says the name of someone in the Hunger Games, and the person who posts next either says "Like"" (if they like that person) or "Hate" if they don't like that person. Soooo, yeah, I'll start.

Finnick (Like or Hate?)... (btw, I say Like)

EDIT-- I changed the title because some people were mistaking "hot" for that kind of way, and it is more of a like or hate kind of game. So use like or hate now, not hot and not!!!!!!!

*Secret*Fatty* Not...
Gale? (I say HOT!!)

message 3: by Annabel ♥ (last edited Feb 18, 2012 11:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ not

Katniss? Hot or Not?

message 4: by Sam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sam i say not, but i'm a girl :P.... Annie?

Anika I'm a girl not.

President Snow (I say NOT!!!)

Christina @Anika, NOT

Peeta? (I say heck yeah, but in the book I don't think he was supposed to be a really handsome guy, it said he was kinda stocky and short)

Ashley Hot

Haymitch? Hot or Not?

James Not
Effie (I say NOT!!!)

Kayla Not!

Cinna? (I say hot!)

Annabel ♥ Hot

Rue?

Annabel ♥ Hot. Not in that way though:) I think hes cool.

How about Cato?

Annabel ♥ Sorry-- lets get the rules straight... Just because u r a boy or a girl doesnt mean you cant say "HOT" to a person who is of the same gender. It's not "hot" in THAT kind of way, its more like "hot" like "cool" or "awesome". haha

Christina cato-hottish

Christina madge?

Annabel ♥ not

Foxface?

Ashley hottish

Boggs?

message 17: by Pebble (new) - added it

Pebble not
peeta? (who am i kidding, he's soooooo hot!)

Marie Not, at least not in the book.
Cinna?

Michelle Hot (and fab!)

Effie?

Megan meh, not

Glimmer?

Annabel ♥ Pretty cool--so hot.

Coin?

Ashley Not!!

Darius?

Annabel ♥ not

Primrose?

Samantha The Escapist There are too many female characters, you ladies are going to have to set aside your "I'm a girl so not"s or this game won't work :P

Prim is underage and so very much not. But some of the other ladies up there definitely are, I am not into women but I definitely pictured Madge and Foxface as pretty hot in a girl next door and posh way respectively.

I ask the Avox girl (redhead) who Katniss recognized - I forget if we're told her name - Hot or not?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ No, I'm not a redhead fan.

Betee?

Kayla Not.

Johanna Mason?

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ She probably is.

Prez snow?

Jayme Hotish- glimmer?

Jayme I mean lavinia

Annabel ♥ Samantha wrote: "There are too many female characters, you ladies are going to have to set aside your "I'm a girl so not"s or this game won't work :P

Prim is underage and so very much not. But some of the other la..."

It doesnt matter if your the same gender. I mean "Hot" in a "i liked their character" kind of way, not in THAT way!!!!!

Samantha The Escapist Anne wrote: "Samantha wrote: "There are too many female characters, you ladies are going to have to set aside your "I'm a girl so not"s or this game won't work :P

Prim is underage and so very much not. But som..."

Lol a lot of the responses seemed confused on that though. I didn't know people used "Hot" to say they just liked something. Seems a little diluted.

message 32: by Annabel ♥ (last edited Feb 19, 2012 03:36PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Annabel ♥ ok maybe i will change the title to "Like or Hate"

Annabel ♥ OK so...

Annie. Like or Hate?

message 34: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Love it!!!

Check out some of my reveiws in my YA book reveiw group!

message 35: by Anna (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anna Opps, SOrry, wrong thread. BUt here I will continue:

I like her, she seemed very sweet from her description.

Glimmer~ Like or Hate

Annabel ♥ Like

Haymitch

message 38: by Nabila (new) - added it

Nabila LIKE XD

SNOW?

Kayla Like!

Mags?

Annabel ♥ like

Prim?