R-R-Rolling! discussion

romance roleplay > Natalie and Spencer

Comments Showing 1-50 of 483 (483 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here Nat!

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok then... what do you wanna role play about?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hm.....what do you want to?

OMG Nat this is gonna be SO weird..

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments I know we can't talk about it at all in school and you decide!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Um........like a....

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments A romance or a... your choice.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

A slave and master?? It would still be a romance..

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok...what will we do...like what will happen? And are you gonna be the master or slave?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Can I be the slave? And you can pick what happens.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments No, you pick, and ok.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!!

Like hm.......how about we pick characters and then decide.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok... the master is a....girl or boy? Or same gender...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Guy..

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok so I p;ay a guy...and you a girl? Ok...my name will be....Drake.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok!!!! I'll make a whole charrie

Name: Amanda
Appearance: http://female-fashion.co.uk/wp-conten... But not as much..you know what I mean.
Personality: Obeys to her master, nasty at times

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok...now...whats gonna happen?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Um...she'll be in like a cage, and people are betting off for her, Drake wins. He's mean to her..but she still obeys..He starts to like her first, then she kinda does....how far do you go?

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Uh....that sounds ok...but what happens when she's in the cage? Do people, poke her with sticks and stuff....?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes..

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok but.....does that work for you....yup or course it does.....ok but....do they go all the way...later on?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

If you want..

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ok...does anyone try and take her away from him, or steal her...? Lol...?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya....in like....I'll just tell you when..oh and she's naked as a fyi..

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Oh.....ok. And not being strange but....

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

But what Natalie?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok..can we start?

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Ya... you can go first.....

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda was in a cage. People were betting on her. They kept poking sticks at her, so she was in a ball.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Drake was sitting on his chair, waiting for just the right moment to bet on what he wanted for his slave.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda was curled up into a ball, not sure what to do.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Once the money was up to 2000, he bet." 1,000,000!" Drake called. The crowd was stunned. He walked up to the cage, and unlocked it. They walked out of the bidding and into his carriage.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda was watching him the whole time, confused, but she still followed him.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments Drake tided her hands and had her placed in the seat across from him." So," he started." how old are you?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

" 15." She said with a faint voice.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments " No need to be frightened." he assured her." And I'm 18, but I'm also a prince." The carriage stopped, and he helped her out.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda followed him.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments He lead her to the highest room in the castle." This is your room. My father doesn't like girls, and he had it made." It was a tiny room, full of stone and weapons and the sort. It had once been a torture chamber.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda's eyes went huge, but nodded anyway.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments " Sorry." he added truthfully." And he comes up her once and a while to take his anger out on...slaves." he said quietly." And that would be you. Thats what the weapons are for up here." he gestured around." Be prepared. I'm gonna help you get your room ready."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda nodded.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments "So,you up for the challenge?" Drake asked her.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda bit her lip, but nodded.

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments " Ok, so lets move your stuff!" Drake called to Amanda." And pray it's not one of my dad's days." He mumbled to himself.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda nodded. " Ok.."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda nodded. " Ok.."

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments He then glared at her and snapped." Go get your stuff!"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda just relized what had happened. " Oh...this is all I have.."

Natalie loves Orlando Bloom! (ncanaday) | 283 comments " Don't you have a bed?" Drake asked her." If not, the floor welcomes you."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

" No..." She looked down. " Hello floor."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10