!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Series > The Iron Fey

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Daughter (Iron Fey, #2) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Queen (Iron Fey, #3) by Julie Kagawa The Iron Knight (Iron Fey, #4) by Julie Kagawa By: Julie Kagawa

The Iron Fey is a well-know, romantic fey novel that most YA reader know. I haven't read this series yet..but I hear everyone who reads them is torn between Puck and Ash!!! What makes this series memorable?

*SPOILERS may be in this section*

Please place a warning before your spoilers! :P

message 2: by Noor (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 65 comments I JUST LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!! :) LOL and yes nearly everyone is either in love with Ash or Puck. I am an ASH FAN!!! :D

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah McMillan | 134 comments I've read the first 3 and have the 4th to read. I think part of what makes this series so good is that the female lead finds out that she is more then she originally thought, she takes that and makes it in to something new. Instead of being one of those whiny girls who plays the whole "woe is me" angle. She steps up to the plate, makes new friends and enemies, looses those she loves and becomes someone new as a result. That being said I am very much an Ash fan, I understand Puck but love Ash!

message 4: by Noor (last edited Mar 24, 2012 08:42PM) (new)

Noor (noor_a) | 65 comments Sarah wrote: "I've read the first 3 and have the 4th to read. I think part of what makes this series so good is that the female lead finds out that she is more then she originally thought, she takes that and mak..."

You took the words right out of my mouth! :) except for the not having read the 4th one. I have and it is really good!

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina Maybe one of the reasons I love this series so much is because it reminds me of Alice in Wonderland.. except it has more romance, action, creppy creatures and ofcourse Faeries. And I love the characters.
Ash or Puck...i honestly cannot decide o.O
I still need to read the final book..

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) I just got The Iron King! So excited to finally start on this series! So ready for Puck or Ash! :)

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina I am on the last book right now...i decided I'm team Ash (:

message 8: by Athena (new)

Athena | 27 comments Im currently reading the iron king. its so amazing. dont know what team yet :0

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I LOVE THE SERIES!!!!!!! IT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :D

I loved the ending of the Iron Knight (the last book in the series) but it was pretty predictable XD

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

amazing... have finished the series!!! I also thought the ending was fab :o) Also i loved Puck's character; really funny and sweet.

message 11: by Jon, Through the Wardrobe into Narnia (new)

Jon (scottreadsit) | 110 comments Mod
I am reading Iron King!