The Boys > Jem Castairs

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
Jem Castairs is in the house!!!!!

message 2: by Emily V (new)

Emily V (xemilyx) | 29 comments Love him! Not as much as Will but still

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) Emily wrote: "Love him! Not as much as Will but still"

Agreed.

message 4: by Athena, Books ∞ (new)

Athena | 518 comments Mod
ditto

(post on the games)

message 5: by Bree (new)

Bree Jem is really cute and nice but Will is just....<3

message 6: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak There is not alot of Jem fans in this group is there? haha. I love Jem and Will equally.. he is just soo nice and cute and lovable

message 7: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 40 comments Aneta wrote: "There is not alot of Jem fans in this group is there? haha. I love Jem and Will equally.. he is just soo nice and cute and lovable"

Me either. I love Jem and Will equally but after the second book...I think Jem is hotter? Heheheh xD.

message 8: by Bree (new)

Bree Will all the way ladies ;)

message 9: by Aneta (new)

Aneta Bak Marielle ♥ Troublemaker ♥ wrote: "Aneta wrote: "There is not alot of Jem fans in this group is there? haha. I love Jem and Will equally.. he is just soo nice and cute and lovable"

Me either. I love Jem and Will equally but after t..."

OMG NO WAY! your the first person i have ever met who feels the same way haha :)

message 10: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Why do you guys think hes hotter?

message 11: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 40 comments Uh... you know? The scene where..uh...hahahah xD. It's just the way I think. He looks hotter with the white hair thing. :P PLUS cool dude! >.<

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 14 comments How would Tessa be able to choose between the two? If I were her could I have both? (yeah, I know, I'm greedy, but oh well) lol

message 13: by Dominus~ (new)

Dominus~ | 40 comments NOT GREEDY AT ALL. I would want the two either! They are just so irresistible..

message 14: by Lucy Qhuay (new)

Lucy Qhuay TEAM JEM ALL THE WAY! +.+
I just can't understand why you would love so much someone who hurts you!
And I get extremely pissed off when people say that Jem has not as much depth as Will. That's not true!
If you think about it, Jem is the character with most depth of them all.
I mean, he's a young man, alone in the world, and he's dying so he needs a lot of support. But no. He is the pillar of everyone in that Institute, including the adults (Charlotte and Henry) and the ones who are not so nice, as Jessamine and, wanting to admit or not, Will.
Because let's face it, whether you love Will or not you have to admit that he was a huge bastard even to the person to whom he shows more of himself aka Jem Carstairs!

message 15: by Rita (new)

Rita (likeiminthisdream) | 16 comments No hate, but I hate James Carstairs with all my freaking soul, Cassie made me love Simon but not Jem which is very unfortunate.

message 16: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) I love Jem and Will both equally. If asked to choose between the two I wouldn't be able to do so!

message 17: by Bree (new)

Bree Hahahaha ditto

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat (kitty_kat_kit) Yay! someone who agrees with me!

message 19: by Irma (new)

Irma | 306 comments I like them both too, so much. But I just like Jem a bit better.

message 20: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments Cassia wrote: "No hate, but I hate James Carstairs with all my freaking soul, Cassie made me love Simon but not Jem which is very unfortunate."

EXACTLY!!!
I used to hate simon but now I love him but I cant ever love Jem

message 21: by Irma (new)

Irma | 306 comments Jem and Simon are nothing alike!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by Paige (new)

Paige | 353 comments I know that I'm not stupid