☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Archives > ❤♪$คгคђ♪❤™ and astrid_marie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments :D

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Awesome :) so what do you wanna do?

message 3: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments if you want anything specific to do, i can do that. i can do anything!!! lol xD

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I don't mind what we do :)

message 5: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments hmm. well, i know you don't do any paranormal, and so do i. so i guess, we can do a remake of your favorite book. same plot and characters but we do everything else. :D

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Hmmm, okay. I dunno really. :/ I've never done a remake of a book.

message 7: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments so do i. never did something like that. lol i haven't got any ideas left. so... what now? :)

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Um.. Well we could do boarding school, summer camp, runaway, cruise, spy... ? :)

message 9: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments let's do summer camp and spy, haven't done it. like its summer camp for spies or something... so 2 charries each? one girl and one boy?

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Yehh,, cool idea! And yes, two charries. :)

message 11: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ok. sure, gonna make mine.

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Okay :) i'll start mine too, when you've done yours.

message 13: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments i have a question, so like teenage spies? or like in 19 or 20's?

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Um.. teens? Or.. I don't mind, really. What do you think?

message 15: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments maybe 17's or something ok. i'm doing mine now. :D

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah OKay sure:)

message 17: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Feb 20, 2012 01:55AM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments Name: Cassidy Brooks
Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3309/3...
Personality: sarcastic but really nice. helpful and friendly. freaks out when someone touches her things specially her computer or laptop. a bit o.c. and really is chatty at times
Other: She excels in hacking any computer and gathering information. She also is a sniper and good at handling guns.

Name: Alexus Crane
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_nhlqtamD6bk...
Personality: reliable and smart. relies on his instincts. a bit cocky at times but really cares with his friends.
Other: knows martial arts and defensive techniques. always have some weapon hidden under his clothes

message 18: by Sarah (last edited Feb 19, 2012 10:26AM) (new)

Sarah Cool :D

Name: Amelie Carter
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/23318499/v...
Personality: sly, fast, not afraid to be in the midst of things. She is friendly to those she knows enough about but anyone she doesn't know she stays suspicious and on guard.
Other: she is a fast runner, and is the youngest in her level of spying. She is good with a knife and can speak/read a lot of languages.

Name: Markus Warren
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/22352524/v...
Personality: quiet, but extremely smart. He listens to everything closely without speaking and only asks necessary questions. Good at keeping an eye out for anything strange. He can be extrememly sweet.
Other: knows how to make a bomb, and always keeps some sort of grenade with him. Everyone usually leaves it up to him to gather information and translate it into something relevant that they need. He is good at flattery which often he uses as a weapon and gets him into places that he shouldn't be.

message 19: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((so.... how do we start? lol xD))

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((um... dunno... maybe they're just starting there for the year after summer?))

message 21: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Feb 20, 2012 12:06AM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((and I'll start here.))

Cassidy brushed a few hair strands off her face and sighed, "That should do it." she was pretty happy with her work. She want her things in order. She looked around the room. She had hidden her guns and some other weapons.

She just got her things unpacked and arranged it inside her room. She was staying on a huge cabin in a middle of a forest up the mountains. Cassidy got invited on a summer camp, but not on a ordinary summer camp, a spy summer camp. She grinned and reached for her ankle. And when she touched her dagger under her pants, she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and went out her room after locking it up and pocketing her keys.

Alexus got out of his black Jeep Wrangler and grabbed his large backpack. He didn't want to take part on this summer camp. He doesn't need to even train with other spies from different organizations. He closed the door and locked his jeep. He watched as a few already arrived at the site. He hitched his bag up his shoulder and headed to the huge wooden cabin.

message 22: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Amelie shoved her large bag up the steep steps leading up to the hill, her small body aching from all the pushing and shoving. A couple of spy girls gave her amused looks but she ignored them, as she reached the final step. She stepped onto the grass and looked around at the cabins. They were huge. She raised her eyebrows, wondering what sort of security video cameras they had in this place, and then began to move towards her cabin.

Markus was sat on his bed, after having already packed. He was trying to be positive about this camp, and told himself it might be okay. It wasn't working. He sighed heavily and ran a handthrough his messed up blond hair, staring down at the ground. He then decided it was no use just sitting there. If he wanted to fit in here enough, he was going to have to make some acquaintances. He stood up, stretching, and made his way over to the door, stepping out into the sunshine.

message 23: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((who meeting who? girl with girl or switch? oh i was thinking of doing a instructor charrie, we could make one each if you want))

Cassidy stopped when she noticed a terrace. She looked around, when she saw no one around, she went to it. The sun shone brightly above her. She looked down and saw some girls hanging around for awhile. She climb to the railing and jump off. She landed gracefully on her feet which earned her a few gasps from the girls. She just smiled and started to stroll around the site.

Alexus threw his bag inside his room and decided to take a look around the place, he was staying here for the summer might as well be worth it. He survey the other spies around the place. He learned from his superiors at HQ that everyone staying at the camp are spies who work alone and that the head of the organization wanted them trained to have a partner on missions.

message 24: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((yeah, good idea:) and how about switch?))

It didn't take Amelie long to unpack. She sighed and then checked her appearance in the mirror, and checked that she had her knife in her belt and her PDA. she doubted anyone would contact her now, they knew this was an important stage in training. But it comforted her to know it was there, and she tied her hair up quickly before walking out and locking the door swiftly.

Markus double checked that his door was locked, before looking around the grassy area. A few girls stared at him as they walked by, but he ignored them and then started off to a walkway at the side, his hands shoved in his pockets.

message 25: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Feb 20, 2012 03:46PM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((ok switch it is. i was thinking of RED, the movie. lol xD))

Cassidy had climb up a tree and was looking around. She took out her small gadget she had made. She swipe a finger on the flat screen of her communicator and a voice prompted, "good morning, please enter 6 digits password."

She entered her password. Then she checked her mail and send a message to her boss, complaining again to the speed of her connection.

Alexus knew some of the spies there. Some he met at the field both as a enemies and friends. He counted just less than 25 other spies. It was pretty small training program, he suspected. And it gathered the best in the business. He was lucky, he knew a lot of them. He could easily ace this camp. He walked towards an open field and went to the big boulder across it. He went to lie down and closed his eyes to rest a bit.

message 26: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Amelie began to stroll at a leisurely pace across the grassy area, towards a field. She smiled at the beautiful breeze and inhaled the fresh air appreciatively as she walked along the grass which was softly moving in the breeze. She walked up to a boulder and climbed onto it, seating herself.

Markus looked around at the nature, taking in the different plants. He sat down on a wall, staring up at the trees and trying to get as much fresh air in his lungs as possible.

message 27: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments Alexus felt someone approach, whipped a small knife out of nowhere and raised it in a defensive manner as he pulled himself in a sitting position. He blinked when a relatively petite girl sat down. He hide the blade away and nodded at the girl, "Sorry about that." he said

Cassidy pocket her device and went down the tree. She noticed someone by the wall a few meters away from the tree she came down. She took off her glasses and looked at the person. She was farsighted, after taking a good look. She knew it was some guy. She put on her glasses back and cocked her head as she thinking of where to go next.

message 28: by Sarah (new)

Sarah She jumped when she heard him, and looked down, then stared at him for a few seconds, she blinked, and said, "Oh. Um.. It's okay. Hi." she looked at him suspiciously.

Markus heard rustling above, and then glanced up at the trees overhead. He spotted a figure in one and then studied the girl for a few seconds, not speaking.

message 29: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Feb 20, 2012 10:52AM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((here's one of the instructor. lol))

Name: Gil Elliot
Appearance: http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/o...
Personality: strict and a bit grumpy at times when he doesn't have coffee in hand
Other: A level XX spy, youngest agent to reached that level.

"Hello." he nodded, "Camp?" he asked. He didn't recognize her. 'She must be one of those they trained really young.' he thought

Cassidy was about to head back to her cabin when a loud alarm rang through the whole forest. She shot a look at the cabin area and ran. The camp must be starting now.

message 30: by Sarah (last edited Feb 20, 2012 11:01AM) (new)

Sarah She nodded, and raised her eyebrows when she heard the alarm, "Looks like we should get going back to camp."

He sighed and stood up, then jogged lightly to the cabin area. He looked around at all the spies there. He recognised a few, even knew a couple of their names. But he wasn't particularly friendly with any.

((haha okay. I'll start on my charrie.))

message 31: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Name: Rosmerta Vince
Appearance: http://weheartit.com/entry/6151515
Personality: has a good sense of humour but expects a lot of the spies and she can be hard on them. Bossy.
Other: head of camp, highest level of spy.

message 32: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((lol ok. xD i had to use ryan gosling ♥ just love him hahaha yours is so cool :D))

Alexus grunted, "Right." he said and offered a hand, "Alexus." he introduced

Cassidy looked around. She knew everyone around. Except the guy she saw at the woods. She stood a bit farther away from the groups that formed in front of the main cabin.

message 33: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((haha:) and thanks!))

She smiled politely, and took his hand. "Amelie. Pleasure to meet you."

As the instructors weren't here yet, he took a stroll around the edges of the gathering area, his hands shoved in his pockets. He spotted the girl from the tree, and smirked slightly.

message 34: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((thinking of having them 4 in one group but actually they are partnered by two's. how's that?))

"Same" he said and shook her hand, "We better be going." he said and jumped off the rock and waited for her as well.

Cassidy raised a brow when the guy at the woods smirked at her. She folded her arms and looked away.

message 35: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((awesome idea, again, Astrid :) ))

She slid off the rock, and adjusted her belt before nodding and beginning to walk ahead.

He grinned and turned around to look at the instructors. He recognised them but had never spoke directly to them.

message 36: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((thank you very much. lol xD))

Gil put down his coffee down and tap his pen on a black clipboard, "Quiet down!!" he called and everyone did, "You know why you are all here. And yeah, it sucks to be you right now." a few spies laughed, "I'm Gil and gonna be your instructor for most exercises and training. We are partnering you with someone and that partner will endure what you will, punishments and rewards. But we will have you by group by four in group challenges." he explained, "So any questions?" but when a few raised their hands, he ignored it.

Alexus and Amelie just got to the meeting on time.

Cassidy sighed, 'I hate getting partners.' she thought

message 37: by Sarah (new)

Sarah "Thank you, Gil," Rosmerta said in her silky voice. She beamed at the crowd. "Thank you all for arriving on time. Now, when we call out the groups, please come to the front to meet your partners, then advance to the side in a space together."

Markus crossed his arms over his chest, watching them siently.

Amelie began to pray that she wouldn't get a horrible partner.

message 38: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((give 10 names; 5 girls and 5 boys. we're not doing all those charries but it pays to have a list of names. lol sorry for being so pushy on this xD))

Gil started calling names, assigning partners and grouping them by four. When he finished calling the second group, he eyed the list with a slow whistle, "Markus Warren!!!" he called, "Be careful with your partner. If you know how useful she is, you'd be very happy you're partnered with her. Cassidy Brooks!!!"

Cassidy knew it was here when Gil whistled. She knew Gil since she started being a spy, which was when she was really young. She walked forward to meet his partner and gave Gil a glare which he returned with a broad grin.

Gil chuckled, "Its Alexus Crane and Amelie Carter up next!!!" he called, "Both AC's" he joked

Alexus turned to Amelie, "And you would be Amelie Carter. What a coincidence huh?" he smiled at her.

message 39: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((Um.. So you want my instructor to call out random names?))

Amelie grinned broadly, raising her eyebrows. "Yeah.. Well, what a coincidence!" she glanced over at rosmerta who grinned at her and gave her the thumbs up. She approved highly of Alexus, it looked like.

Markus strolled over to Cassidy lazily, hands still buried in his pockets. "Well, hello," he said smoothly, raising an eyebrow.

message 40: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((no... lol sorry, just thinking of something.. sorry.))

Cassidy survey Markus behind her glasses, "Hello." she greeted with a poker face, "Pleased to meet you."

They walked together to find their other groupmates.

Alexus turned to Amelie, "Wanna go meet them?" he asked, "Cassidy is good as I've heard, so i guess, it's a plus for us." he said as they walked to meet them, "So, what level are you?"

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((What levels are there in spies? Lol))

message 42: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments ((lol i thought you'd just make it up, hmm i don't know really.i'll make something..hmm..black X= highest spy, white Y = spy, red Z= agent. i'm having cassidy black XX but she'll say she's a white Y. lol.. and Alexus is just black X. number of X tells how good he is. like Gil, black XXX. how's that? :D))

message 43: by Sarah (new)

Sarah ((Okay:). ))

"I'm black X," she said. She was the youngest black X in history. Most sixteen year olds were either White Y or Red Z. She walked smoothly with him, eyeing her group members discreetly.

He nodded and smiled. "And you too. So you're useful?" he smirked. "How, exactly?"

message 44: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments Alexus smiled, "Then its good to be partnered with you." he said and nodded at Cassidy and Markus when they got together, "Alexus" he said in greeting, "You gonna be useful?" he asked Cassidy

Cassidy rolled her eyes and folded her arms. Even Alexus asked her about it. But she ignored them both and smiled at Amelie, "Hello, I'm Cassidy. You're Amelie Carter right?" she asked, "Nice to meet you."

message 45: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Markus looked dumbfounded when she ignored him. But he nodded and smiled at Alexus, then looked at Amelie.

Amelie nodded. "Yes." she smiled. "Nice to meet you."

message 46: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments Alexus shrugged at the way Cassidy ignored them, "Let's get along then everyone." he said seriously

Cassidy nodded and sighed giving in, "And don't mind what Gil said." she said addressing the guys' question, "He meant helpful because I'm more of a team player than bosses around. You ask me to do something, I would do it. That simple."

Gil finished grouping and partnering the spies. HE turned to Rosmerta, "Anything to add before i go give them their first task?" he asked and sipped his coffee

message 47: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Rosmerta shook her head and smiled at him. "I think you've done fine. I can't think of anything to say right now."

Amelie nodded shortly and then turned to look at the instructors, folding her arms.

Markus raised an eyebrow. "Sure," he said slowly, then smirked.

message 48: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments Gil nodded, "Right-o!" he said and turned to the spies, "Well, if you already unpacked, then pack up again. You would be staying with your group in each cabin." he ordered, "I'm sure someone already arranged her room quiet nicely." he send a smirked at Cassidy, "So, do your work and when you hear the alarm, you know what to do."

Gil and Rosmerta left the spies with their groupmates to plan. Cassidy groaned, "I will kill him, tonight, i will kill that bastard." she shook her head, "He does this everytime,"

Alexus turned to Cassidy, "I trust you work with him?" he asked, "I haven't unpacked so it would be fine to stay at the cabin you picked." he added nicely

message 49: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Markus snorted at Cassidy. "Did I just hear you insult the instructor? Not accaptable, not acceptable at all," he said mockingly.

Amelie sighed, getting annoyed with Markus and Cassidy. "I'll meet you guys in our cabin, I need to go unpack," she muttered.

message 50: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Feb 23, 2012 05:29PM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 84 comments Cassidy shot Markus a glare, "I can insult him even right to his face." she said, "Whatever, i'll go pack my things. We can use the cabin Amelie's using." she started to walk away and then stopped, "Oh. and if i know Gil quite enough, he'd arrange a check up with the rooms. If you brought guns or bombs, you might want to hide them good. He confiscates them just for the fun of you not having anything." and then she went to her cabin

Alexus chuckled, "So the rumors were true." he shook his head, "That's good. A challenge." he said smiling to himself. "Which cabin are you using Amelie?" he asked after, "The one at the far end of the area?"

« previous 1