Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Bus Stop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Bus comes around at 8:00~ Some drama starts here. ^^

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa walked to the bus stop, doodling on her notebook.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole slowly made her way over, wearing her farmilar long sleeved violet hoody. She was wearing blue jeans, and white and blue sneakers. Her hair was slightly tangled, her clothes wrinkles as if she'd been in a hurry. She was wearing dark sunglasses, a dark purple briuse was on a high part of her right cheek.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hi! Oh my god what happened to you!?" Alyssa gasped at Nicole's bruise.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole slightly shook her head. "I-It's nothing..." Her gaze shifted nervousily to down the street, before snapping back to Alyssa.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's nothing?" Alyssa scoffed. "It's something!" she said exasperated digging through her casual bag. "Use this. It should cover your bruise. It's giving me the shivers," Alyssa said handing a long tube, shuddering.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole bit her lip, slightly taking the tube. She muttered something that sounded close to a thanks, yet she was unusally nervouse for some odd reason, "Do you have the time?"

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Your welcome. And it's 7:50 AM." Alyssa replied.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, "Than the bus shouldn't be to long?"

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Nope~ 10 minutes." Alyssa said cheerfully.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed a breath of relief, as she tucked in a a loose strand of hair, to behind her ear. She edjested the dark sunglasses she was wearing, and sat down on the curve, swining her backpack down beside herself. She dished out a small mirror, and applied the cover-up to the briuse. It didn't take her long to finish, and she handed the tub back to Alyssa, muttering another thanks.

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Your welcome! You can't see the bruise now!" Alyssa replied.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "J....Just don't tell anyone else...." Nichole said softly, her vioce slightly trembling.

message 15: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Of course not," Alyssa said checking her watch. "7:55 AM. 5 minutes!" she said excitedly.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Good..." Nichole muttered, closing her eyes. She than opened them again, and stood up.

message 17: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "That's great huh Nichole?!" Alyssa grinned.
"Oh, hi Cammie!" Alyssa said looking up.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole swung her backpack's strap over her shoulders, sliding it on. "O, Hi." She smiled in greeting to Cammie.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "As far as I know, Nathon walks to school on Mondays and Fridays." Nichole replied.

message 20: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh, Junior High you are aren't you?" Alyssa giggled. "And yes, he comes most of the times. Most of the time he's late and walks or rides his bike though," Alyssa rolled her eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Not very well. But I know he lives with his Uncle, down the block from my house. He's a pretty quiet guy, who helps his Uncle fix up old cars..." Nichole replied.

message 22: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It's true... And I'm not sure about a girlfriend. There's been a couple rumors he has a crush though," Alyssa rolled her eyes.

message 23: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 19, 2012 06:37PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "No....at least not that I know of. Like I said, he's pretty quiet...." Nichole said, thoughtfully.

message 24: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yup... True," Alyssa nodded.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole blinked her eyes. "Calm down, not every rumor is true."

message 26: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Woah, calm down girlie. I just heard lots of whispering like, " I heard Nate likes _____ " and stuff like that. Mostly because he's quiet I guess," Alyssa shrugged.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole smiled ever so slightly in relief of the bus finally arriving.

message 28: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ahh. Cassie, you've got to get to the junior high bus don't you? But it's 10 minutes later," Alyssa added.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole glanced to Cassie. "Nate's usaully home by four, if you ever want to go and see him."

message 30: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah. I'll see you soon I guess," Alyssa said hopping in the bus.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Bye..." Nichoel said to Cassie, following Alyssa onto the bus, and taking a seat toward the back of the bus.

message 32: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa sat in the front. "Wait, here's my number," she said snatching Cassie's phone as she jumped out and dialing her number. "I'll text you stuff that happens," she grinned hopping back on.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole sighed, brining out her small mirror, and sinking down in her seat, out of sight. She took off the glance for a short moment. Aroudn ehr right eye was dar purple....she set the glasses on again.

message 34: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Wait!" Rin came running into the bus, pushing her hair behind her ear, and carrying at least three science textbooks at the same time. She stepped onto the bus and sat on a bench towards the middle of the bus.

message 35: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yay! You made it!" Alyssa said cheerfully. She looked at her phone at her new text. She rolled her eyes. "James overslept. He just saw the bus leave so he's gonna ride his bike," she laughed.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole smiled, hearing Jame's name. ((Yes she's got a crush of her own XD))

message 37: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin dove right back into her books as soon as she was comfortable. She had woken up late, which meant that she had lost five minutes of reading while she ate, two while she brushed her teeth, three when she picked out her outfit, and six walking to the bus stop. ANd she had to buy lunch today, since she'd lost too much time to make one.

message 38: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol okay then ^^))
"What an idiot boy. And he's my freakin' cousin," Alyssa giggled.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole giggled. "I'm sure he didn't mean to oversleep."

message 40: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa laughed. "Wait," she said picking up her phone. "Yes Mr. Sleepyhead?" she giggled. "What? Okay then." she said. "He wants us to look out the window," Alyssa said forcing open a window. James was riding his bike right next to the bus. "FOOL!" Alyssa giggled. "Shut up! I had a dream!" James laughed.

message 41: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin's phone started to ring. "Ah!" She fumbled with the phone until she could press the decline button. With a sigh of relief, she saw she had just declined her little brother's call. He had been a jerk that morning, for someone who was only in fifth grade and was usually the perfect sibling. She turned off the volume on her phone and then went back to reading.

And just because she was an idiot, she let the phone drop onto the floor. It called a person on her contact list, and her heart sank when she saw who.

Nate Whiteman.

message 42: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin immediately canceled the call, but she wasn't sure whther it had reached his phone or not.

message 43: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 19, 2012 07:21PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Nate from class-))

Nate pulled out his cellphone, not really reconzing the phone number, yet it was hung up before he could answer. He shrugged, wondering how so many people knew his phonenumber....

message 44: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I'm gonna race you guys in that slow bus!" James called speeding off. "Rude!" Alyssa shot back but he could barely hear her.

message 45: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Ah when does the bus stop? Rin needs to apologize to Nate for calling him...))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole went into a slight giggle storm, ccovering her mouth with her hand at James's behaver.

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((oh i'll end it soon.))
"That devil," Alyssa laughed as James parked his bike, entering the school.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole's giggling finally came to a stop, as she shifted her backpack, her sunglassed gaze turning to the window.

message 49: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ahhh we're here," Alyssa said cheerfully grabbing her bag.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole rose up, adjusting her sunglasses, as soon as the bus stopped. She shifted the weight of her backpack one last time.

« previous 1