Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

VII. Support GR Authors > I will be live on talk radio tonight

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike Meyer | 224 comments I will be a special guest on a live radio talk show tonight, February 18th, at 6:00 Pacific/9:00 p.m. Eastern, featuring my thriller COVERT DREAMS. This is a first for me, appearing live on talk radio.
http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/...

message 2: by Ryder (new)

Ryder Islington (ryderislington) | 31 comments Hi Mike.
How did your radio interview go?

message 3: by Mike (new)

Mike Meyer | 224 comments Ryder wrote: "Hi Mike.
How did your radio interview go?"

It was a fantastic experience. The show was recorded live, and the recording can now be listened to on the site. It is episode 11, designated as The Latest. Thank you for asking.
Mike

message 4: by Ryder (new)

Ryder Islington (ryderislington) | 31 comments Were you nervous? I'd love to do something like that, but I think I'd be tongue tied and mess up.

message 5: by Mike (new)

Mike Meyer | 224 comments Ryder wrote: "Were you nervous? I'd love to do something like that, but I think I'd be tongue tied and mess up."

I was a college professor for forty years, so I have a lot of experience speaking in front of people. However, I will admit that I was a bit nervous before the broadcast began since I had no idea what questions I would be asked. However, everything went smoothly. The hosts and the guests in the chat room all asked pertinent questions about my writing and about my novel, COVERT DREAMS.
Mike

message 6: by Ryder (new)

Ryder Islington (ryderislington) | 31 comments That's really cool! I was a paralegal before law school, and then an officer at the sheriff's dept, so I didn't do any public speaking. But I'd sure love to give it a shot. I need to get some sales somehow. I'm with a small press and do all my own promotions.
Congrats on the successful show!