Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry discussion

Roleplay Places > The Beach

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay))

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments (((Fixin' your hair again, Hermione? Where ar-r-r-r-r-r-r-re yo-o-o-o-o-o-o-ou?))))

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((He He LOL right here))
Hermione met up with her friend Sariah. "Sooo Sariah who do you like spill it out."

message 4: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "What is UP with all this boyfriend business? Notice how I say 'boyfriend' oh-so sarcastically!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, Sorry I wont talk about it."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi!!!!"

message 7: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Hi-yo!" Sariah said.
The other girls looked at her like she was insane.
"Er, sorry, that didn't come out right. I meant to say "Hello!" or "Hi!" or something…er…not hi-yo..." Sariah said, blushing.

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments (((((((“Arevan, hold the girl. I shall open the entrance to the tunnel.”)))))))))

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(((((((((HUH????????))))))))))

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Aloha-yo?" Sariah said.

((((Hey, sorry about the above comment- I'm multi-tasking!!!))))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((((( .......Ok)))))))

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments "Cute swimsuit!" Sariah said. She drew her wand, stared at the suit, and muttered a few words- a spell. In a second, she was outfitted in a swimsuit that was identical to Hermione's- with a few hundred tiny gold fish added. "Oops, didn't mean to do the fish! But you know what, whatever. Mind if I copy you Hermione? If not…you know…"

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its fine Hermione ran and started swimmin"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thamks said Hermione and its fine. She raced for the water"

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments Sariah dove in after her.

(((The guy Arevan was talking to is called Hythem!! "The girl" is called Mira!!!! She is the main character! She is awesome! She used to be a Faerie!!!!!!!! Not that anyone wanted to know any of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)))

message 16: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments The girls laughed and had fun splashing and racing each other.

(((Hmmmm, glad you aren't mad at me in THIS RP place, Hermione! Who likes swimming with someone who temporarily hates them? Hehehehe...)))

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀ (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 72 comments All of a sudden, Mira felt someone pull on her leg. "Hey!" she exclaimed.