Camp Half Blood--ADW discussion

Everything Else > Couple Requests

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 915 comments Mod
Usually having a crush on someone takes a while, and it's not exactly planned. But here, you can request for one of your demigods to be paired up in this topic. Just fill out the format, and other people can see if they have any of their charries that could be matched up with yours. You don't have to match up any of your charries if you don't want to, and you could set it up the old fashioned way (just wait and see how it goes).

Format:

Name:
Godly Parent:
Personality:
Requesting (boy or girl):

(You can pretty much just copy and paste these from your charrie folder. That way, other people know what kind of charrie they are)

message 2: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 44 comments Name: Layla Connors
Godly Parent: Aphrodite
Personality: smart funny loves to go to partys ( has a hard time trusting people after parents divored when 3yrs old )

message 3: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

((If she was older, maybe Dylan??))

Name: Dylan
Godly Parent/patron: Zeus
Personality: Very skeptical of people. He automatically doesn't trust them, and it takes a while to convince him otherwise. He hardly ever cracks a joke, and is a master of sarcasm. After a troubled childhood, he never had many friends--definitely not a girlfriend--so he doesn't know how to handle being around other people.

message 4: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 44 comments Thx i didnt know u were on im layla

message 5: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Haha hi I'm Sky. In case you couldn't read my name before :)

message 6: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 44 comments Lol

message 7: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Are you up to having her and Dylan being a couple?

message 8: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 44 comments Shure i guess

message 9: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

You don't have to if you don't want to...

message 10: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 44 comments No id love to i just say that alot

message 11: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Haha ok

message 12: by Leilani (new)

Leilani | 44 comments Ok lets stay on the lake now cuz this is crazy going back to this onethen back there :)

message 13: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

**hint**

When opting for a couple request, you can ask for a specific charrie if you already have one in mind to be your charrie's crush (as long as they are not your own). If you want to see what charries there are to choose from, go here: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/7...

message 14: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments Name: Hunter (Doesn't know his last name)
Godly Parent: Apollo
Personality: Kind, Soothing, He loves all animals, smart, cares for everyone around him, but he'll try to hurt you if you hurt someone he cares for
Requesting (boy or girl): Girl

message 15: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments ((Yeah, sure. I'm cool with it.))

message 16: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments ((Crap. Forgot to put Sage on here.))

Name: Sage Shadows
Godly Parent: Hades
Personality: Quiet, Careful, Intelligent, Clever, Hatefull (sometimes), And has a very short temper
Requesting (boy or girl): Boy

message 17: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments ((I don't care. Either one. Just meeting, I guess?))

message 18: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments ((Yeah, sure. Where to?))

message 19: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments ((Okay. How about.... the Archery Range?))

message 20: by Johns (new)

Johns | 35 comments ((Okay. (: ))