Roleplay to the end :D discussion

Roleplaying! OMG xD > Whit Whit + Sexay Beast :D

Comments Showing 1-50 of 53 (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Elllo! :P
So, It's up and I have to go now now D: Sorry
But how about we come up with our role-play 2moro?

message 2: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Okie! Sounds good. :3 Nighty night, hun!

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Heeeeey! I'm back! lawl :3
So, wanna start rp-ing?1?! Wat do ya want to do?

.....and could I please play the girl - since you wana do Hot Sex? :P

Ummm
and I guess our theme will be Romance, but of what sort?
Tabboo? - that's always a good start!
Umm, Teacher/Student? - Too boring for my likings
Dom/Submission - BDSM - I think since your a first timer, that could be waaaaaaaay big of a shock for you, or not. :P Some people enjoy sex in there role-play but they think BDSM is too much seeing as it involves e.g. Master/Slavery... If you get my drift?! ^^

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) :3

message 5: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Eeep! I'm sorry I didn't reply. D: I had a friend over and she spent the night. But I'm back. :3

I don't mind playing the guy, I'm used to it anyway. xD

Okay, I don't really want to do Master/Slavery thing. It just seems like to much for me. xD I really don't know what to do to be honest. D: Any other ideas?

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Naaah! It's all cool! :3
Yea...I thought so to ^^

Well techniqually we could make anything heated romance! :)

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Hmmm, I don't know what would be the topic though. D: That's what's making go all...duuur at the moment. xD

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Wait, what? :3 Lol you lost me after Hmmm! ^^

Umm - Like Im saying we could do assasins or paranormal and still make it heated. :)

message 9: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Lol! Just ignore my stupidness. ;3

I like the assassins idea. O3O That sounds different than I usually do. Wanna do that? :D

message 10: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Lol! I just gave that as an example1 :3
...I dont know jack about assasins but we could do it and make it up as we go alone? ^^

message 11: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments I don't know anything about assassins either. xD But it's something different we could try out. :3 And that was the plan. :D

message 12: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) HAHA! <3 ok :3

message 13: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments So, post characters now?? :3

message 14: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Wait, what's the age range gonna be? o3o

message 15: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Yea

and what do you mean by range?

message 16: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Like, how old do you want our characters to be?

message 17: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Oh! I didnt see the word age! LMAO
umm

either from 17-20
or 20-25

message 18: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Lol! 20-25 good enough? :D

message 19: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Sure! :3

message 20: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ?

message 21: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Eep! D: I'm so sorry. The notification didn't pop up. v.v I can't believe I left you here for so long. xD

message 22: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Lol!:3 It's alright :)
So..what are we doing?

message 23: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Well, since we're doing assassins, I thought it'd be cool is both of our charries were both assassins on the hunt for one another. Like, they're assigned to kill each other. But, I don't know where it goes from there. xD Do you have any ideas? :3

message 24: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) So...Like MrandMrs Smith?
Except its either in Olden or Modern time? Which one?
Okay.....So um I like the idea ^^ and we could just improvise and go along. In the end maybe they could fall in love and realise that they both have to kill this guy that set them up on this mission?! or something.. :3

message 25: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Yeah! I like the Olden idea, but I don't know if I could get things right you know? xD So it's probably safe if we go for Modern time. o3o But for the future, I would love to try that out with you. :D
I like that idea. :3 It seems interesting!
Also, how many sex scenes do you think there should be? Or just..go along with it?

message 26: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Sweet! :3
Haha, There could never be enough sex scenes! ^^ *wink wink* lol, just kidding with ya.
How about we just...go along. I've always did that coz you cant really tell how many SS there are gonna be if we dont know jack about how things gona work out. :D

message 27: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Why am I not getting the notifications?! D: Sorry for the delay. ;-;

Alright, then! Sounds awesome. :D So, now we shall post our charries? :3 You post first! That way I can see how my guy's gonna be. ;D

message 28: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) It's ok!:3

Lol! Okay but my girl is VERY simple! :)

message 29: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Name: Alyssa Hudson
Abilities: Is very good with guns, flexible, strong and good with knife throwing and wips.
Bio: Forgotten
Personality: Sexy, Smart, Sophisticated, Sweet, Caring, Stubborn, Kind, Compassionate, Independent. Alyssa loves Butterfly’s and Thunderstorms.
Looks:

message 30: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Sexay! :D Now, let me do mine. ;3

message 31: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Thank you! :3
Alrigt ^_^

message 32: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Name: Zane Corbin
Abilities: Very trained in weaponry; knives, swords, guns, and archery. He's also good in martial arts.
Bio: Unknown.
Personality: Quiet, witty, determined, smart. Sweet when he wants to be, mostly puts others before him.
Appearance: description

message 33: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Sweet!
Could you start so I can know where our enviroment is! :)

message 34: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Sure. :3

message 35: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments ((I hope you don't mind 1st person POV. It just seems easier. D:))

Zane

What...in the hell is this? I thought, as I held up a french...donut was is? At least, that's what the waitress said. It looked like a crempe, but...not. I sighed, as I laid it back down on the blue-rimmed glass plate. So much for trying something new. I was in my favorite cafe in New Orleans. It wasn't really that big, but it wasn't that small either. It was cozy and I loved it; peace served on a plate, if I do say so myself. I had on my usual dark attire; dark blue jeans that fitted me just right, a black Tee that was a bit too tight for my liking, black lace-up boots that had mud caked on the bottoms, and a leather jacket to match the darkness that was me.

message 36: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) (No, It's fine! :3)

Alyssa

From somewhere in the distance, I could hear children splashing and yelling as they played, but the thick vegetation that grew along the boundaries of my terrace muted the sound. This screen of fragrant herbaceous border afforded me privacy while I relaxed around my pool and I was thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to sunbathe nude.
I knew the cabin next door was occupied but so far, I hadn’t crossed paths with my neighbours. Once or twice voices had filtered over, but it appeared that the person staying there spent most of their time out (or hiding) rather than soaking up the sun as I was doing.
Sightseeing was fun, but since this cabin belonged to me, I had pretty much exhausted all the possibilities for local amusement in the last few years. I was happy to just lounge around anyway. My everyday life wasn’t average, it was out of the ordinary big time (in ways one couldn’t really imagine) and it was busy enough for me to appreciate the quiet time I had here a few times a year.

message 37: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments Zane

Forgetting the sweet french concoction before me, I laid a ten dollar bill on the polished wooden table, and got up. I saw that it was sunny outside, which is usually was. And hot. Which didn't do much for my black clothes. I sighed and walked out of the shop, shoving my hands into my jacket's pockets. The heat hit me immediately, but it felt good in a way that usually sends tingles through me. I always loved it in New Orleans, it was always beautiful and friendly. Breathing in the fresh spring breeze, I noticed that my phone in my pocket was vibrating. I pulled it out, looking at the lit up screen. Kier. He was probably checking on me to see if I had settled into my new cabin yet. I didn't really feel like talking to him right now, because he was sometimes a Debbie Downer. I hit 'ignore' on the screen, and placed it back in my pocket. I was somewhat lucky, because the cafe I'd just come out of was about a mile and a half away from my new cabin. That's one of the main reasons why I got it anyway. Call me crazy, I don't mind. I love donuts and coffee.

message 38: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa

Since I arrived a week ago, my only real conversation had been with Poppy, the girl who cleaned for me. I had even shoved my iPhone in a drawer, much to the annoyance of my Boss, Michael. He had tried ringing me a few times, but I always rejected his calls. Sometimes work needed to come second and I hoped that once day he would learn that valuable lesson, as I had.
I rolled over on my sun lounger, deciding it was time to add some more sun lotion to my already bronzed body. I was naked as usual – something I found very exhilarating. White tan lines were never very attractive and it would be nice to go home with an all over golden tan from head to foot.

message 39: by Whitney (new)

As I walked onto the street where my new home was located, I noticed how out of place mine looked. It was two stories, while the others were just one big layer. Mine was on the left side of another cabin, it lined with hedges that stood at least ten feet tall. Privacy, much? Although, I could see a bit through the tiny leaves of the growth. I saw sparkling blue waters of a pool. Wish I had a pool. It's hot as hell here. I smirked, as I walked up the steps to my cabin, unlocking it in a swift flick of my wrist. Boxes where lining the wooden walls of the place. Only a few things looked like I was settled in; a couch that wrapped around the fireplace to the right, and a few arm chairs that was positioned on either side of the couch. I walked up the stairs to my bedroom, taking off my jacket. One of the other reasons why I got this place, was because of the short balcony that was attached to my room. It was nice, I had a view of the whole neighborhood and the French Quarters just downtown. Then, out of no where, my gaze shifted downward, and landed on a tanned–naked–blonde beauty. Oh, hell.

message 40: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

The thick oily lotion squirted out in globs all over my tanned belly. It felt warm and sticky as I slowly rubbed it on to my hot skin, enjoying the sensuous way my hands glided across my golden flesh like a lovers caress. Once again I was potentially reminded that it had been too long.
I knew it would be all very easy to dress up and hit the bars in the resort a few miles up the coast. Picking up men was something I had excelled at, but now I was a little older and wiser, I saw the danger inherent in such a risky activity. As much I would have enjoyed and anonymous sexual encounter, I wasn’t willing to put my safety on the line for the sake of a quick fuck.
Several men from the nearby village had eyed me up appreciatively upon my arrival, but for the most part I had ignored their blatant invitations. I wanted to spend my future holidays here guilt free – death free – not avoiding the fall out of any unsuitable liaisons.

message 41: by Whitney (new)

I gazed down at the beauty in wonder, taking in her golden body. Heat swelled up in places all over my body. Goddamn, she's beautiful. Not a single tan line in sight. I can see tanning in the nude when you've got hedges that big around your house, but she should have thought better since there was a new person with a bigger house on the block. But I definitely wasn't complaining. "Tan much?" I yelled out to her, I knew she could hear me. We were merely a few yards apart. I crossed my arms over my chest, leaning my hip against the railing of the balcony.

message 42: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

My eyes drifted shut as I rubbed the remainder of the oily cream across my breasts, paying particular attention to the deep valley between them. My nipples grew harder as I tweaked them and enjoyed the sparks of sensation that fluttered deep inside.
In my mind’s eye, I pretended that it was a sexy hunk caressing me. Rough, calloused hands stroked my heated skin, bringing pleasure as they moved around the curves of my breasts. I was almost on the verge of losing myself when a faint sound interrupted my lustful imaginings.
Abruptly I sat up and stared at the place in the foliage when I thought the noise had emanated from. I couldn’t see anything, but the bushed were thick and covered in fleshy pink flowers than again it was attached to the cabin next door.
Only the sound of insects and distant voices were carried on the salty breeze that cooled my skin.
Maybe too much solitude was having a bad affect effect, I reasoned with a rueful smile. Paranoia was obviously settling in. settling back down again, I finished rubbing the cream in and closed my eyes against the glare of the sun.
But…something still didn’t feel right. I sighed and I opened my eyes again, only this time to lock with a man leaning over her balcony in the next cabin.

message 43: by Whitney (new)

My body responded instantly to her actions on herself, a certain part on my body growing hard. It also looked like she didn't particularly hear me quite well, the way she looked around her and not up. Deciding to let it go, I walked back into my room, trying to push away the inappropriate thoughts that invaded my mind the second I saw her. I started stripping then, taking off every bit of clothes I had on me. The bathroom attached to my bedroom was wide and shining, newly polished tiles gleaming from the sunlight spilling through the balcony doorway. I stepped through the threshold of the room, pine and lemon evading my nostrils. Yep, new. I stepped into the shower, not even caring the wait for it to heat up. It was hot enough outside as it is. When I was done, I carefully stepped out onto the plush mat, and wrapped a towel around my waist. I didn't really feel like drying myself off, so I let air do the trick. I ran my fingers through my hair, making the thickness slick back against my scalp. Checking my phone that laid on the nightstand beside my bed, it read that it had four missed calls; all from Kier. I sighed, and sent him a quick text saying that I was going to stay in and crash later.

message 44: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

The sun was sinking low in the sky as I stepped out of my shower. Water dripped all over the tiled floor and I grabbed a thick towel and padded through the bedroom and out on the balcony. Far below, lights glittered along the harbour and I knew the bars and clubs would be revving up for a busy night, as it was Friday,
The scent of flowers was strong in the warm night air and I breathed it in deeply. It was what I loved about this place; the scents and sounds of a life so different from my own. It was why I left returning year after year; that and the sun of course.
I rubbed the excess water away from my skin as I stood watching the distant horizon. It was so peaceful up here. My neighbour did not overlook my balcony and I could stand on it with no fear of being watched. With that in mind, I dropped my towel carelessly and was about to walk back inside to grab a slip when I was bombarded again of the memory that I thought I saw someone on my neighbours balcony.

message 45: by Whitney (new)

Stepping out of a my walk-in closet in a freshly cleaned navy blue Tee, and dark blue jeans, faded along the thighs. My boots were unchanged though, as they were my favorite. I thought about going out tonight, having a good time; drink a few beers, get a girl...or two. But I quickly put that thought away, because one, I don't think I could handle all the excitement. And two, the idea just...didn't seem right.
I walked out of my house, making sure to lock the door on my way out, and breathed in the fresh air coming off the lake a mile or two down. I decided to walk again, giving my next-door neighbor a glance as I walked down our street. Images of the naked girl invaded my head, making me momentarily dizzy. Damn, I hope I find a girl like that tonight. After that little encounter, I'll need it.

message 46: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments :3?

message 47: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Before too long, I had pretty much convinced myself that I had imagined the whole thing and I soon reverted back to my habit of sunbathing nude. It seemed silly to start wearing bikini’s when I had never done so before. It some guy wanted to get off watching me sunbathe, than who was I to spoil his fun?
The following morning dawned hotter than an oven and when I finally opened my eyes far later I was intending, my head was throbbing dully from too much whine last night. Groaning heavily, I dragged my weary body into a shower.
The warm water washed away some of the fuzziness and I had once eaten some breakfast, I felt more human again. I took my second cup of coffee outside onto a terrace and sat in the shade, slipping the strong local brew and leaning back enjoying the summer breeze.

(sorry :3))

message 48: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ?

message 49: by Whitney (last edited Mar 20, 2012 08:31AM) (new)

Whitney (whitchristiann) | 1639 comments ((Sorry, love! >_< been a bit busy.))

Zane

I don't break my stride as I walk by the nude girl's house. But I do glance through her windows; the decor wasn't much different from mine, which was quite alarming. I usually find stuff from everywhere to put in my house. I don't like all the fancy, normal looking crap that you find in cabins and mansions and such. It was too mainstream, and plus I'm not that fancy myself.
Pulling my gaze back to the pavement I was walking on, I actually felt a blush creep up my neck. I've never blushed in my entire life before. Okay. I needed to stop. I increased my stride a bit more, and finally turning down another street that was lined with people. Going to the usual night club, I guess. But I wanted to go to a regular bar that sat on the water. Making my way to it, I pushed and shoved my way through the people that blocked my way, or was too drunk to walk in a clear path that was more than clearly there. I sighed and walked a few more yards, then through the doors of my favorite bar. "Two rounds, please." I say to Richie, the store owner. He smiled and nodded, as I sat at a stool.

message 50: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

*next day*

By midday I had done my quota of housework and reluctantly scanned some more work emails. Now I was ready to catch some rays and read a few more chapters of my latest trashy novel.
Carrying my tanning oil, I nonchalantly sauntered outside, brazenly naked and exhibiting absolutely no concern about my nudity. The pool twinkled invitingly, but I wasn’t in the mood for any swimming today, so instead I stood and contemplated which sun bed to utilise for maximum exposure. Literally.
There were several, but I picked the one that stood close to the boundary of the peeping mans next door villa. It was not facing in quite the direction I wanted, so I nudged it with my toe until it faced the bushes. Since the sun was directly overhead, it was perfect.

« previous 1