Roleplay to the end :D discussion

Roleplaying! OMG xD > The Sultan and her General xD

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

Michelle (phillip_arthur_russell_iv) | 1642 comments Mod
BOO :3

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) HAHA! Loveee the name :D

message 3: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

lol, *bows* thank you, thank you xD
but I gtg now Sultanim D: I'm sorryyy!! T.T

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) D: Loool! Me to...So tht's alrighty Pasham
*bows back* ^^
See you soon! <3

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ??? Paaaasshaam! :3

message 6: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

heyyo Sultanim! So what'cha got for our rp? :3

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Don't mind but could I be the girl if we do romance? Pwease :3

message 8: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

haha, nw, I'm used to it :P and 'course we're doing romance! xD reality or paranormal?

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) I dont mind! :3 I'll let you pick! Teehee ^^

message 10: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

haha, I like doing paranormal, that alright with you? :)

message 11: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Yea! Sure.. :D

message 12: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

coolios! kay' so you want forbidden romance? any idea what you want the story to be about?

message 13: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Yea! Forbiddens Cool :3
Ummm...Nope!
It depends though how forbidden you want to get! :P
Like there is Werewolf/Vampire Forbidden and than there is Step sis/bro forbidden!! :P

So...really. Its up to you :3 ^^ <3

message 14: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

lol! hmm, how about we do student/mentor forbidden? :D

message 15: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Oo! That's one Ive never done before! Soo UP for it
...though I have to go D:

Buh-bye :3

message 16: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

haha, same here, and sweet! :D we'll totes do that then xD
aww, bye babez ;__;

message 17: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) So I am guessing you want to be mentor! :D

message 18: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

Yesh please! :D btw, what'll the storyline follow on? If we're doing paranormal, you want vampire/were kind of thing, or something like X-men? kids with special powers etc.

message 19: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Lol! <3 Xmen and Vampires. So I don't mind either! ^^

message 20: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

hmm, let's do X-men themed! :D

message 21: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Haha! Okaaay! :3 Just Beware...I could fuck up because I havnt really watched all the movies so I half know whats going on!
But bring it! :) Let's do this! haha:3

message 22: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

haha, naw, it won't be based off on that, just the idea of mutant kids going to a school for the gifted to learn their powers and train themselves :) And without further ado, Monsieur Hotstuff xD

Name: William Greyfield
Gifts: Precognition (ability to perceive the future at will) and the ability to mentally dominate another's mind through overloading it, causing pain, memory loss, lack of consciousness, and if forced on strong enough, death.
Appearance:
Personality: Charming to others and an excellent teacher, he can be protective, especially of his students. He is an intelligent man who cares deeply, but fights fiercely, and is loyal to a fault. He likes playful bantering and is quick with witty retorts, but the second his patience is put to the test, he proves a force to be reckoned with. Sharp and tough,
History/Bio: He teaches at the Institute for the Exceptional Young and used to attend the school himself. When he was nine, he lived with his mother, who loved and cared for him greatly, but he also had an abusive father who would beat either his son or his wife up, but Will's mother always took the blows for him, and one day, the boy snapped and unleashed the dangerous mental ability that he'd always held at bay and as a result, killed his father by crushing his mind. Will's mother had been horrified and ran screaming away from the monster that was her son. The police were called and with not much to go on, they had rightly assumed William's murder and detained the child, wary and afraid of exactly what he was. A few days later, a woman came for him and got him out. She worked for the Head of the Institute and she was the one who told Will who he was and what he could do. He lived at the school ever since and severed all contact with his mother.
Others: He is extremely skilled in combat and weaponry and teaches defence and fighting classes in addition to his normal lectures of psychology, since his precognition powers come in handy for that. Despite having been forced to grow up at a young age, he still revels in teasing the teachers who work at the school, especially the older ones who watched him grow up there and acted as a substitute family to him. He also got a tattoo of a crescent moon wrapping around his upper arm when he was sixteen.

message 23: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Far out. HOT!

message 24: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Feb 23, 2012 02:11PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Name: Alyssa Hudson
Gifts: Can run as fast as a strike of lightning and has the power of spirit.
Bio: Forgotten
Personality: Sexy, Smart, Sophisticated, Sweet, Caring, Stubborn, Kind, Compassionate, Independent. Alyssa loves Butterfly’s and Thunderstorms.
Looks:

((sorry...dont have time to make one so i just copied and pasted an old one!)

message 25: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (last edited Feb 22, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

SHE'S SO PRETTYY!! haha, the Dom thing is weird though xP would you mind changing it? if you mine then its still fine, we can leave it as that :3

message 26: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Haha! Thanx! Yea...I am in love with that picture
and O.M.G! Soz, I 4got about that bit. Lmao
Sooooory :3
Hold up, I'll change it :)

message 27: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ?

message 28: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

no worries, and yay! shank you bubs! :3

message 29: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Okay! Shall we start? :)

message 30: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

I'll start

Will ducked his head sharply at the swinging fist aimed his way, then promptly dropped to a crouch and swung his leg out fiercely, sweeping the boy off his feet as he landed on the ground with a loud thud, a hiss of pain escaping the sixteen-year-old. Furrowing his eyebrows, Will barked out, "Up on your feet. You need to faster than that. Haven't we been through this?" And before his student could get back up, his hands shot out and curled around the boy's ankles, then heaved them downwards with a hard yank, so that the kid now lay with his full back on the ground, his face scrunched up in a grimace of pain.

message 31: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Mar 06, 2012 04:54PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa let out a stiff yawn as she entered the kitchen. She froze in surprise when she discovered that the kitchen was actually empty, which was very unusual for the mansion. Usually everyone was rushing around to get their own breakfast, causing mayhem. This morning, however, the only person she found to greet her in the kitchen was the head teacher, Grayson.
"Morning, Alyssa," Grayson said, not even glancing up from the book he was reading.
"Uh, yeah, morning to you too," Alyssa mumbled, opening the fridge door and pulling out some milk. "So do you know where everyone is?"
Grayson remained silent for a few more moments, flipping the page of his book before responding, "Apparently there's some sort of practice this morning in the danger room or something, I heard that I'm expected to join in, so most of them are setting up the course."
Alyssa had a spit take, looking at Grayson in surprise. "Wait, there's a course this morning? We never do courses on a school morning."
Grayson glanced up from his book finally, glancing over at Alyssa, "didn't you hear? School's closed today, apparently we got more snow than they expected over night, and the roads are a mess." He informed her before turning back to his book.

message 32: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (last edited Mar 06, 2012 05:44PM) (new)

((ooh, nice))

Will sighed and helped Jason up after the kid didn't seem too eager to get back up on his feet. Then he turned towards the larger crowd gathered on the stands while the boy behind him rubbed his aching behind. "You want to learn to fight, fine. But its not easy, even though its supposed to look that way." He raised his voice to address the population of students watching him with wide eyes. "Just ask those who do combat training. Its fast, ruthless, quick and fierce." There were a few nods around from those he taught, just as Jason limped past him and headed for the stands. Will kept his eyes hard, "You need to be alert constantly and be light on your feet. Think...ballerina." He let a smirk slide by and was greeted with a few chuckles from all around.
Just then, a slim, long arm raised into the air and Will cocked a brow in the direction of a pretty brunette with large, daring green eyes, a curl to her lips. "Peyton." He nodded at her and she stood, confidence radiating from her, "Mr. Greyfield, perhaps it'll be better if you show everyone what its really like. Unrestrained, hardcore fighting." Will knew what she was doing, and he had to admit it was a pretty good idea, but he didn't want to scare any more kids off more than necessary. Still, he shouldn't be sugarcoating this type of fighting for them. He gave a single nod and the girl grinned, then started making her way down from the top of the stands where she sat, everyone else eyeing her speculatively.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ ((sorry for crashing the rp but MICHY MICHY MICHY I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!!!! *pounces on michy*))

message 34: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) “Wait, seriously? Awesome that means that I don’t have that test in history today!” Alyssa said in excitement, putting the milk jug back into the fridge.
Grayson arched an eyebrow, his attention still on his book, “yeah, that just means your test is tomorrow instead. You do still have to take it.”
Alyssa looked over at Grayson, giving him a glare. “Way to, like, kill my mood.”
Grayson just laughed in response as Storm walked into the kitchen, the door swinging shut behind her. “What do you find so humorous?” Storm asked curiously, putting some bread in the toaster.
“He thinks it’s funny to kill my mood, that’s what,” Alyssa said, still pissed.
Grayson smiled slightly, his eyes flowing across the pages of the book as he responded, “Speaking of moods, I won’t be the only one killing it if you don’t head down to the Danger Room.”
Alyssa looked at Grayson in surprise, as Storm tried to hide her smile.
Oh, great! William will be teaching us today!
I groan inwardly as I lazily hurry towards my supernatural training.
Alyssa took in the sight of the Danger Room; surprised to see that it was so, empty. “I thought, what with a name like ‘Danger Room’ that this place might be a little more, I don’t know, dangerous?”
Grayson smiled at Alyssa as he walked into the room. “Looks may be deceiving,” he pointed out as he opened another double door. Tense and sweaty air filled her nostrils as she entered the arena.
Her eyes cast over the fairly large students until it rested on the mentor.
Alyssa felt her lungs contract as the air left her. God, he was gorgeous
…yet so fucking stubborn. Alyssa stood as she watched a pupil walked up to him for another aim at beating him in the art of ‘Kicking Ass’.
A pang of jealousy filled her. She should be the one walking down there but her and Will weren’t really on good terms right now
Though if anyone could beat him in Martial Arts. It would be her.

message 35: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (last edited Mar 07, 2012 04:33AM) (new)

Will focused on Peyton as she made her way down to stand in front of him, making a show of cracking her knuckles and stretching her head from side to side. "When you're in a fight, you want to use every advantage you have, and yes, I'm talking about your powers. Utilise them in any way you can." Now he had their attention. Backs straightened and eyes widened in anticipation for this part of the lesson everyone was excited for. "Remember," Will continued, never taking his eyes off his most ambitious student, even when he heard the doors creak open and two more people entered. He didn't need to look to know it was Alyssa Hudson and another student, Grayson Lupel. "Only exercise your powers when you need them." He and Peyton started circling each other, "And when you do, when you're in real danger...don't hold back." At the last three words, Will was already anticipating a vision, just as Peyton struck out, launching herself at him with blurry speed.

It was like time slowed down, the vision invaded his mind, but he still had a clear view of what was going on in front of his eyes. She was going to do a left uppercut...then whirl around and aim a harsh kick for his jaw...before spinning back around and hitting him with a full blow of her energy blast projection as he'd get launched backwards...Almost as soon as the vision came it disappeared, but Will was ready, and he jumped backwards just before Peyton's fist could connect with his face, then shot forward and grasped her hand before swiftly twisting it, and her, around, so that her back was pressed against his. Another vision hit him with the girl trying to backflip on him and he abruptly released her, then dropped to a crouch as she swung around with a fist, her eyes bright and frustrated when she missed him once again. But she kept coming, and Will kept putting up defence as they kept dancing around, he was always slipping out of her reach, and soon, he was grinning.

message 36: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

Strange Angel {Bookworm And Proud Of It} wrote: "((sorry for crashing the rp but MICHY MICHY MICHY I MISSED YOUUUUUU!!!!!! *pounces on michy*))"

((haha, hi babez <3 *gets tackled* missed ya loads too!! how've you been??))

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ ((*showers in hugs* I been good :D beed sucky without you though! I'll message you so we don't annoy Sexxy Babe eh? XD))

message 38: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ((Lol!
Im cut :3 How come I dont get a "Hi?" Hehe...and nah its cool!))

message 39: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Mar 07, 2012 02:43PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa gulped and took a step back. Her head hurt as she watched the battle between student and mentor take place. The second reason was because she knew Greyfield was avoiding her. Alyssa could tell by the way he stood and never glanced back at them. He heard them come in but hadn’t even acknowledged them in the least bit. Stubborn man!
Alyssa flipped her blonde hair back. She didn’t need him. Didn’t need his fucking help but that wasn’t up to her. Since her runaway last year, Alyssa had been lacking self-defence lessons and guess who happened to be taking the role of that. William Greyfield!
Alyssa sighed and walked to the back of the crowd. She wanted to be hidden away from knowing eyes until she could hide no more. Thanks to the snow, which she was dreading now, it meant that she had to spend her whole day with Greyfield. Great! Just fucking great!
If she had a choice between History test or Greyfield. She would choose History test anyday.

message 40: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

Will stayed on defence, knowing if he attacked Peyton, it'd be a clear shot at who would win the fight, but he wanted to draw it out first, show the other students what a real fight would be like. They seemed enthralled, and wouldn't take their eyes of the both of them as they leapt about the arena, dodging and striking out at each other. Finally, when Will thought it'd been dragged on long enough, he ducked and rolled to the side, effectively avoiding a vicious blast he'd seen Peyton about to lash out, then advanced onto her, his leg shooting out to hook around hers and pull it out from under her. She gasped and went down as his arm went around her neck and his other hand snaked about to restrain her arms behind her back, her arched back to his front, panting as a scowl gifted her face at the loss.

The whole arena was deadly silent when he finally released his student, then helped her up, his cool eyes assessing the crowd, "When you go head to head, the first step is to always disarm them. We never go for the kill, not if we can help it." He stressed the last part, eyes hardening as they roamed around until they landed on a pair of bright, silver grey eyes belonging to a gorgeous face with platinum blonde hair up in a ponytail. Ms Hudson. "That path is only deployed when strictly necessary." Beside him, Peyton was nodding along, rubbing her shoulder as she recovered from their little battle.

message 41: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (last edited Mar 07, 2012 11:34PM) (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa gritted her teeth but nodded her head once. She kept her cool not wanting to start another argumant again with him - or in front of the whole group. 
But god, did she want to bark harsh comebacks at him. Make him wince and cringe within her power. If only she could grab that pitch black hair, yank it back and bruise his lips with a ki-
Alyssa shook her head and cursed under her breath. She had to stop thinking about Will that way. It wasn't doing her any good. 
Unwillingly she dragged herself to the front rows and sat down, crossing he'd arms ferociously under her breasts making them rise up and show a much nicer and tastier cleavage.
She placed a leg over her knee and looked away. Anywhere but her mentor

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ❤ Angel ~ Of Monsters and Men ❤ K. Shizz Babiee {Sexxy Beast} ℂ⋆ wrote: "((Lol!
Im cut :3 How come I dont get a "Hi?" Hehe...and nah its cool!))"

((hey!! *tackle hugs* lol xD I'll get out of the rp now :3))

message 43: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) ?

message 44: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

((soz Sultanim, been busy))

Once Will made sure she got the message, his gaze moved on from her, but not before he caught her folding her arms, arching herself out further, and he scowled, pushing back the urge to storm over and yank her arms down and yelling at her that this was a fighting lecture, not a peeping show. He knew she was pretty, beautiful even, but she flaunted it too much, and he'd always detested that fact about her. He nodded once at Peyton, "Good job." dismissing her as she headed back to her seat and returned to the lecture as the students started paying closer attention now. "I'm not going to ask you to use your powers now, that's only for trained students, but get into pairs and try out a couple of the moves you've been shown today. Take turns disarming one another, but be careful, I don't want any of you leaving today with a bleeding nose or a black eye." He instructed dryly, nodding again at the students he taught--besides Alyssa--to supervise everyone else and make sure things ran smoothly.

message 45: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa saw a muscle click in his jaw as he stared at her breasts. She wasn’t really displaying it for him – thought that’s what it may have looked like, she just crossed her arms under her breasts tightly. Something she always use to do when she was mad, or embarrassed. Alyssa let her arms drop to her side as she looked around for a partner.
Out of the corner of her eye she saw Jeremy. She smirked and turned over to greet him. Jeremy came over with a cocky smile. Placed an arm around her waist and kissed her lips with a loud smack.
“Hey Baby!” he murmured and pulled her over to a fighting mat. Alyssa laughed. She and Jeremy were like friends with benefits. He was cocky but nice. Immature but funny and she loved him – in a friend’s way. “Hey Jeremy.” Alyssa said.

message 46: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

Will's eyes narrowed as he watched Alyssa and a tall boy embrace, Josh or Jason or something. He made sure everyone got a partner and that his apprentices were supervising overall, then he headed towards where the two jokers were, standing off to the side a little and watching them with condescending eyes as the boy pulled of a slack hit, his movements slow and disoriented. Alyssa didn't seem to be helping things, giggling when the kid messed up, and Will spoke up coolly, "If you two aren't too busy fooling around, maybe I can see to a rearrangement of partners." He gave a cold look up and down the boy, then moved his eyes to his most recent pupil. "Ms Hudson, after all the training you've been put through, I do hope this boy isn't going to drag you down." He sneered wryly.

message 47: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa looked up when Will spoke. She sucked in her breath and froze. Her hands gripped her forearms, needing to feel pain instead of what she was really feeling inside. She winced as he told them off for mucking around. Didn’t Will see that she was down? That she needed someone to help make her smile? And that person was Jeremy. He was sweet and funny but then again Will wouldn’t notice. He was too busy with other shit around him and…he was the cause of her sadness anyway. Not that she would ever admit that to him. Alyssa shrugged and turned her back to him as she slipped her hand through Jeremy’s and yanked him away.
“He’s good. Really good Will and we were just warming up.” She said over her shoulder at him.

message 48: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

"Not so fast." Will was in front of the both of them in a split second. He nodded to the boy, "Peyton'll be your new partner." He jerked his head to the side, showing his other apprentice who was watching two other pairs of students carefully. "I'll train with Ms Hudson." His tone dismissed the kid, and he ignored the scowl he shot him, his eyes only on Alyssa's platinum ones. Once the boy stalked off, he took a step back and surveyed the gorgeous girl, "Why do you do that?" He asked dryly. "You're good on the floor, fast and vicious. Yet you decide to go with someone with less experience than you, but you don't seem to be helping him get any better. Why?"

message 49: by Kübra ℂ⋆ (new)

Kübra ℂ⋆  (khadija_kubraa) Alyssa’s heart drummed against her chest so hard she thought it might rip through and shoot to the stars as Will stared into her eyes – with anger yet confusion. A shudder ran through her as he told Jeremy that he, himself would be training with her instead. Alyssa wanted to kick, punch in rage and turn to Jeremy and tell him to stay but Will’s eyes were so hypnotising that she could look away. She was under some voodoo spell. Could Will use compulsion to? Alyssa bit her bottom lip and let out a sigh of relief as her mentor took a step back, breaking the chain.
She opened her mouth to answer him but he bombarded her with another set of questions that made her flush with embarrassment…and anger. She shrugged and crossed her arms under her breasts one more – making theme rise – in annoyance.
“He isn’t less experienced and we were just mucking around. And I am not his teacher plus if you didn’t come we would have done very well together. “ she blabbered

message 50: by Michelle, ~I'm not as think as you drunk I am~ (new)

"But I am yours." Will countered back easily, "And as your mentor, I need to make sure you keep up with the regime and push yourself to the limit. Not 'muck about'." As he spoke, Will found he liked looking into her eyes, which were beautifully unusual and unique, the shade of silver depending on her moods sometimes. When she was angry, he noticed how he sparked and spat fire, as compared to when she was coy and more grounded, the shade seemed to be cool and smooth. He ignored how she folded her arms to her chest again and turned around, "Come, we'll put your talents to better use." He led her over to the weapons room and retrieved two wooden staffs from inside, handing one over to her, "We won't be fighting with our powers today, more of combat and weaponry."

« previous 1 3