Paranormal Boyfriends 101 discussion

My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1)
This topic is about My Soul to Take
Your Favorite Series > Soul Screamers

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Kiara Sweeney (Kiara4554) | 1 comments Anyone started or finished Soul Screamers Series??
and if so what do they think?
Im up to 'If I Die' and i am enjoying it but i just wish Kaylee would get rid of Nash and get in to her and Tods relationship!!
any thoughts??

Sammi  (sammibookworm) | 4 comments I have just finished If I Die and I loved it!!! All the books in the series are brilliant. If you haven't finished the book I will not spoil it for you, but it is brilliant ending can not wait for the next book.

Elena (summerday) | 27 comments Oh yeah for Tod! I mean I'm sorry for Nash, but I always felt like something was missing in his relationship with Kaylee and finally Tod filled that hole.
So yeah, I think they were meant for each other since the first book and I don't think the author just made it happen because she got a contract for other two books.
I think it already was in her mind to do that, and if it wasn't, well thank you new contract because you put some good idea into that head of hers.

message 4: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
TOD :) i love tod

Bree yes i am team Tod!

message 6: by Bron, “& just like that, I was completely, utterly, & entirely, His.” (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bron | 568 comments Mod
YAY BREE :)

Bree YAY BRON ;)

Azhia | 9 comments Just finished it & thought it was AMAZING ! I do love me some Nash & some Tod too >:)

Lucy Qhuay I hate Nash! He was a huge bastard to Kaylee!
Tod was always on the side line. He deserves to be happy!

message 10: by Chelsea (last edited Jul 26, 2013 02:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Chelsea (chelc13) | 25 comments I love this series. I have started the final book and can't wait to finish. Tod is fantastic!

Joeera  | 13 comments I love this series as well have yet to read the last book. I agree about Nash at first I was on Nash's side now I love Todd.