The outsiders discussion

music > Depressing Songs

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm in the mood for depressing songs. So far my list is Adele's Someone Like you, set fire to the rain and Rolling in the deep. Know any other similar songs I could listen to?

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* | 192 comments Mod
My Immortal by Evnescence

message 3: by James (new)

James (theadventurousbookreader) | 3 comments Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
Fighter by Christina Aguilera
Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* | 192 comments Mod
The One that Got Away by Katy Perry. Jars of Hearts by Christina Perri (lol, dont get the to last names mixed up other wise you wont be able to find the songs, :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cat wrote: "The One that Got Away by Katy Perry. Jars of Hearts by Christina Perri (lol, dont get the to last names mixed up other wise you wont be able to find the songs, :)"

I love both of those songs! I watched "Jar of hearts" and the video clip was just awesome :)

Sometimes I'm in the mood for upbeat, happy songs but know I need depressing songs to match my mood and I will check out all that you guys have listed.

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Here are some:

Believe by Britt Nicole, Teardrops on My Guitar by Taylor Swift, White Horse by Taylor Swift and How to Break a Heart by Westlife, The Sound of a Broken Heart by Westlife and lots of others that I can't think of at the moment XD

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments Family Portrait, P!nk; Jolene, Dolly Parton; Teardrops on My Guitar, Taylor Swift; Easy, Rascal Flatts & Natasha Benningfield; Obcessed, Miley Cyrus; Alyssa Lies, Jason Micheal Carrol; You're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift; Dear John, Taylor Swift.

message 8: by maria (new)

maria ♡ (maivvaa) | 6 comments Christina perri jar of hearts gravity sara barelles

message 9: by Pirl (new)

Pirl (pirlismyname) Kait wrote: "Family Portrait, P!nk; Jolene, Dolly Parton; Teardrops on My Guitar, Taylor Swift; Easy, Rascal Flatts & Natasha Benningfield; Obcessed, Miley Cyrus; Alyssa Lies, Jason Micheal Carrol; You're Not S..."

You people forgot Back To December by Taylor, and The Way I Loved You, and Innocent, and Cold As You, and Invisible, and Last Kiss, and Breathe. She has a LOT of depressing songs.
And you spell it "Obsessed"