City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5) City of Lost Souls discussion

The dark artifices

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Chyna Omg i can't wait!
There will be another series after mortal instruments omg!
The story is about what happened 5 years later shit shit!

Anna Chyna wrote: "Omg i can't wait!
There will be another series after mortal instruments omg!
The story is about what happened 5 years later shit shit!"

NO WAY!!? THE SAME characters??

message 3: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle Not the same characters, although Cassandra Clare says they will feature as minor characters. The main characters name is Emma Carstairs. Clare has more about it on her blog and Tumbler.

Kiarra rothwell OMG crazy OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! [grabs paper bag]
i cannot BELIEVE IT!!!!! [sits in corner]
Why is Casie torturing us like this!!!! [starts breathing into bag]
i need a freaking time machine (so i can go into 2050 and get EVERY Cassie Clare book at the library!! if we still have librarys...)

Audrey They talk about one of the character in the beginning of City of Lost souls I think. He was someone's little brother Jules.

♥ Alexia -Team Malec ♥ Gabrielle wrote: "Not the same characters, although Cassandra Clare says they will feature as minor characters. The main characters name is Emma Carstairs. Clare has more about it on her blog and Tumbler."

Wait-Carstairs, as in, James Carstairs from the Infernal Devices! Dosn't that mean he wont die? because he is the last of his family!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Stevi Alexia wrote: "Gabrielle wrote: "Not the same characters, although Cassandra Clare says they will feature as minor characters. The main characters name is Emma Carstairs. Clare has more about it on her blog and T..."

OMG OMG maybe he gets Tessa pregnant before he dies!!!! that would be great for Jem :)