Harry Potter Discussion-- Clean! discussion

Roleplay > Harry Potter Role Play- Journey Into the Forbidden Forest

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (last edited Feb 25, 2012 09:44AM) (new)

❀ Sariah ❀ (authoress96pulchritudinous) | 227 comments Mod
((((Roleplay. You may use Harry Potter characters- they can magically be back to, like, year four, or something if you choose-, but EVERYONE is allowed to RP them! You can make up as many RP characters as you want, but do NOT injure anyone else's character and please NO KILLING YOUR CHARACTERS OR ANYONE ELSE'S!! I'll start, because everyone is always afraid to start the RP themselves. By the way, you can be any house you want, but pick a house= stick with it.))))

Sariah moaned. "Oh, Harry, WHY did you decide we should 'venture into the Forbidden Forest'? I mean, it IS forbidden, after all! I'd rather be reading. Let's go to the common room, please!"
"Sariah, seriously! Be quiet! And, Ron, who cares if there are spiders! Really! Hermione, we will not get in trouble, so stop with the whining. Let's wait for the others. Wait, don't leave, Ron! Hermione, don't…leave."

message 2: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (last edited Feb 21, 2012 03:34PM) (new)

"Char isn't gonna come! Neither is Meredith. I know that for sure! They wouldn't want to. WHAT is your goal by entering the Forest, anyway?" Sariah complained.
"To see if the creature that killed all of Hagrid's favorite creatures is there." Harry answered darkly.
"Oh, of COURSE!" Sariah moaned. "Of COURSE it had to be some killer monster. Why else would we be waiting here in the cold?"

message 3: by Geneva (last edited Feb 21, 2012 06:02AM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Hi" said Char. "What killer monster? Did it kill my toad colony?" Char popped up out of the tree stump.

message 4: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Oh, NO. Char, you went over to the dark side!" Sariah moaned.
"Well, if I did, you went over to the dark side too," Char pointed out.
"Whatever. I can do that 'cause I'm awesome like that."
"Girls," Harry snorted. "And, no, I don't think it killed your toad colony, Char."

message 5: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Ok. What 'interesting creatures' did it kill?" Char took out a small compass. "We can use this to find our way in here." Char look uncharacteristically solemn.

message 6: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Harry gave a small smile, but it immediately returned to its sour frown after a microsecond.
"It killed most of Hagrid's bowtruckles, a fire crab, fourteen nifflers, and, oh, seriously injured a unicorn."
Sariah paled.

message 7: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Whew. I thought it had gone after Grawp." Char looked down at the compass. "According to this, Grawp is currently in front of us."

message 8: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Er…" Harry said. "There kinda may be no hope for the unicorn, but… never mind! Madam Pomfrey and Hagrid combined will fix her up. We have to go! Oh, and, Char, that magical compass is slightly wrong. Grawp's not RIGHT in front of us- he's a few yards in front of us-, but pretend you don't see him and he might not attack you. He doesn't like strangers, and without Hagrid, well…"
Sariah swayed on her feet.

message 9: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Meredith, she's okay! It's fine! It's a weird sort of monster. If you destroy it, any injuries it caused heal up immediately. Which is why we HAVE to destroy it!" Harry clearly had been wanting to say that for a while, knowing Meredith would be more likely to come if it meant they could save the unicorn. Sariah patted her bestie's back as she drew her wand.
"Guys, we gotta DESTROY this thing! Right, Meredith?"
"Brilliant. Now, can we go already?" Harry sighed.

message 10: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

The four strode into the forest.
"Oh, DARN IT! We forgot about GRAWP!!" Sariah wailed.
"Oh, why did I even…" Harry muttered, pushing the girls inside a hollow tree. "We were supposed to take it SLOW and pretend we didn't SEE him so he didn't ATTACK us! I DIDN'T FORGET ABOUT GRAWP, BUT YOU APPARENTLY DID!" Harry roared.
Grawp put his huge eye to the hollow. The girls screamed.

message 11: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Sariah, seeing Meredith, took a deep breath and stepped out of the hollow. She raised her wand and said…
"Oh my GOSH, Grawp, what is UP with you scaring us like that?"
Harry groaned.

message 12: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Grawp," Harry said carefully. "This is SARIAH, got that? She LIKES you. And this is MEREDITH. She likes you, too. This is CHAR, okay? And she, well, she likes you as well. Please don't crush us?"

message 13: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Grawp slowly lumbered away.
"Wow, that was suprisingly easy," Harry commented in surprise.
"Could we get back to the journey?" Char, who'd kept cool throughout the whole frightening event, asked in annoyance.

message 14: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"You cold, Meredith?" Sariah teased. "Okay, sorry!" she said when Meredith glared at her. "See? Goosebumps!" Sariah said, holding out her arm proudly.

((((BTW, this is random, but I know how goosebumps are caused!!!))))

message 15: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

(((Hahahahaha!!! LOL!! And, thanks for not swearing!!!!!!)))

Harry ran to the right, while Char and Sariah followed Meredith.

message 16: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Augh, Harry!" Sariah cried. "You rode right over my head, of course. That's SO like a boy," she snorted. "Oh, WATCH OUT!"
A werewolf, claws glinting, jumped right onto the end of Harry's broomstick and stayed there.
Char sent a Stunning spell towards the wolf, but her normally perfect magic missed. The wolf clawed its way towards Harry's back, who was trying to shake the wolf off as he tried not to get killed by a tree.

message 17: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Sariah screamed. She screamed and screamed and screamed.
"Don't die, please don't die, are you hurt?" she whispered to Meredith as she rushed over to her. "You didn't get bitten, did you?"

(((Hmmm, I'm screaming and screaming and screaming a lot during roleplay… and you can't die, Meredith, it's impossible for HP RP!! And, PLEASE don't be hurt!!! How're we gonna drag you along with us if you're hurt? Haha…))))

message 18: by Geneva (last edited Feb 25, 2012 03:25PM) (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "No, she didn't. The blood on her is from the werewolf." Char gestured to the werewolf. Only then did Sariah notice the werewolf was whimpering from a wound it had gotten from stabbing itself on Meredith's wand. Sariah giggled nervously at the sight.

message 19: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

((((Yeah, tru-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-ue…. but still! Plus, I hate the gory stuff. It makes me have seizures! 'Course, the scratches thing is okay!))))

message 20: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

(((That's what!!))) ;)

message 21: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "I'm here!" Char rushed over and noticed the spiders. "Ah. Let me try my anti-spider spell." She pointed the wand at the spiders and they scattered into the darkness.

message 22: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Well, Harry left so Meredith won't die. I think Sariah is over there in the bushes." Char pointed to a pair of shaking bushes.

message 23: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Ummm, I'm fine, just looking for… ummm… spiders," Sariah suggests. Ron pales.

message 24: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

Meredith wrote: "((Where are you guys?))"

(((Uh, right here, of course!!))) ;)

message 25: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Nothing. Just kinda got torn up by a werewolf, that's all. She'll be okay."

message 26: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Oh yeah, he's ok. Did you know he actually liked my book?" Char looked proud.

message 27: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "Well, let's go find that monster."

message 28: by Geneva (new)

Geneva (firedragon1) | 51 comments "No, the one that is hunting the unicorns." Char says.

message 29: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

"Yeah! Go evil blood-thirsty mudering terrifying monster--hunters!" Sariah cheered.

message 30: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

(((Yes?)))

message 31: by ❀ Sariah ❀, Group Leader (new)

((('Cause this group is not very active DEAD !!!!)))