Paranormal Romance Obsessed discussion

Tempting Danger (World of the Lupi, #1)
This topic is about Tempting Danger
Book Chat > World of the Lupi?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥ Rebecca ♥ (last edited Feb 27, 2012 05:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

♥ Rebecca ♥ Has anyone else read this series? I am 2 books in and loving it! Just wondering if it gets better, or at least stays the same. I hope so. There are 8 books so far and I hope to read them all soon.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Haven't read them yet. I'll look into the series! :D

message 3: by Myndi (new) - added it

Myndi  | 26 comments I just noticed this series the other day and added them all "to read" and I'm excited to get into them. I haven't got any of them yet though.

♥ Rebecca ♥ Myndi wrote: "I just noticed this series the other day and added them all "to read" and I'm excited to get into them. I haven't got any of them yet though."

I just finished the 4th last night, and I loved it too! I was skeptical about it and kept putting it off because it doesnt focus on the same characters (Rule and Lily), but still characters we know fairly well (Cullen and Cynna). But I ended up loving it! The rest of the series is back to Rule and Lily though. But Cullen and Cynna are still a big part of their story so they will be around, and now we know them even better and I am glad.