Survive the Night discussion

Moderator Corner > Mod Applications

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Winter Rose Phantom | 946 comments Mod
So Here you can Apply to be a mod. I am only accepting one new mod every 5-10 new members or so.

Application Process;
♥ Fill out the Form below

*Name:
*Mod in any groups?
*If so How many and which ones?
*Do you know how to use the HTML?
*what is 2+2?
*((Lol ↑ ))
*Give me an Example of how you roleplay. Must be at The very least 180 letters and no one liners or any text talk! Automatic disqualification.

^^

message 2: by ♫♪Music is my Drug♫♪ (last edited Feb 28, 2012 05:21PM) (new)

♫♪Music is my Drug♫♪ (KityKayLoves) | 42 comments Name: Katie (though right now i can go by Love or Lovie)
Nod in any groups? : I use to, though i left them do to inactivity
If so how many and which ones?: ...
Do you know how to use the HTML?: YUPS!
What is 2+2?: four!
((lol ↑ )) : My brother said it's six...
Giv an example of how you roleplay: There was a house. An old, Victorian style house sat at the end of the long, gravel road, willow trees handing above, casting light shadows onto the moonlight path. It was windy, and very cold, and a dreaded feeling crept over Cody as he stood before the old house, staring up at it with a mixture of fear and horror painted on his face. His heart hammered inside his chest as the door slowly creaked open....

Cody bolted straight up in his large bed, sweat streaking his tanned face. He panted, relief sinking into him as he realized he was still home. He sighed in relief, slowly uncoiling himself. He peeked through the small crack between the door and the wall, a small sliver of light peeking in. He glanced at the clock-- it read 11:47. He sighed and untangled himself from the blankets, stretching his arms out above him, and padded into he softly carpeted hallway.

That should be enough....

ᑕᗢᗝᒪḰᓮᖙᖇᗢჯ123 ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ Cool (coolkidrox123) | 1228 comments Mod
*Name: coolkidrox123
*Mod in any groups?: aha, and leader in a few
*If so How many and which ones?: do i have to list? ok:

~ PJO camp
~ x-men rp 2
~ Maximum ride: the elite force
~ W.I.T.C.H.
~.... lets jsut say a few

*Do you know how to use the HTML?: yes: [image error]
*what is 2+2?: 4
*((Lol ↑ )): ???
*Give me an Example of how you roleplay. Must be at The very least 180 letters and no one liners or any text talk! Automatic disqualification. :

can i give you an exceprt from a story i wrote?:

Cara the Peace dragon lay down in her cave. She had been feeling sick and not even Phoebe the healer dragon could cure her. She saw a dark shadow approaching. She felt too dizzy to get up. She could only watch the shadow getting closer. She knew that the shadow was an hour's fly from her cave.That was a good thing about being a dragon; you have a very sharp sense of sight. Cara looked at the sinking sun, turning the sky a light shade of orange.
When the shadow finally landed in Cara's cave the sun had already set. It was Silver the Fate and Destiny dragon. She landed as silent and as smoothly as a cool summer's breeze.
"Cara, I came as soon as I heard the news!" Silver Exclaimed. Cara smiled faintly, if a dragon could smile.
"No need to worry!" She said, barely a whisper. Silver had a worried look on her face and she was very fidgety.
"I had a vision last moon fall!" She told Cara in almost a hiss. Cara frowned.
"Isn't Mia the one with the visions?"
"I don't know!" Silver complained.
"What was in this... vision?" Asked Cara. Flames where now coming out of Silver's nostrils.
"I saw twenty kids___" She began but was cut off by Cara's feeble snort.
"Twenty kids? Is that what you're so worried about?" She demanded.
"These aren't normal kids!" Cara frowned at this. "These kids have the aura of dragons!"

((am i accapted?)

Winter Rose Phantom | 946 comments Mod
Waiting for 2 more applications~

Shadow Lin wrote: "Waiting for 2 more applications~"

:P i can make them ^_^ lol jks

(y was ur camp deleted?)

Shadow Lin wrote: "Waiting for 2 more applications~"

did you at least consider my one? (:D

Amy ~(Paulsgirl)~ wrote: "(( snuck on rents compy
They deleted myfirst one, so :/ I was a mod in so many though...))"

you snuck on WHAT?!

OH i get it now :D

idk, i didn't understand

message 13: by Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (last edited Aug 18, 2012 05:03AM) (new)

Apps *ąþþℓεş щïŧɧ şþℓεεŋ ïş şҩųïşɧγ* (appsl) | 8 comments *Name: Apps
*Mod in any groups? yep
*If so How many and which ones? four others
*Do you know how to use the HTML? yes
*what is 2+2? ...
*((Lol ↑ ))
*Give me an Example of how you roleplay. Must be at The very least 180 letters and no one liners or any text talk! Automatic disqualification.

Swift wandered through the palace and found herself in the garden. She felt like she was either going to be sick or faint. Her eyes throbbed and her head pounded from the effort of keeping the tears from spilling. She had never been the girl to cry, she was never weak. His face kept flashing before her eyes,his voice ringing in her ears. He really had cared for her and she had gone and broken his heart. She couldn't even bear to think what might be his condition. She found a bench and sat down, starring at nothing really.