Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

65 views
Bulletin Board > Smashwords free book coupon for everyone

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenechi (new)

Kenechi Udogu (trixycae) | 25 comments Hi everyone,

I've set up a coupon to allow readers download a free copy of my fantasy novel "The Other Slipper" on www.Smashwords.com The code to enter at checkout is RW84N and the coupon expires Sunday 19th February. Reviews will be greatly appreciated. Spread the word and start downloading.


message 2: by Barbara (last edited Feb 18, 2012 03:42AM) (new)

Barbara Tarn (barbaragtarn) Kenechi wrote: "Hi everyone,

I've set up a coupon to allow readers download a free copy of my fantasy novel "The Other Slipper" on www.Smashwords.com The code to enter at checkout is RW84N and the coupon expir..."


You should have put the link that goes directly to your book, instead of the general Smashwords link - would make it easier for everyone! ;-)
Here goes: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

p.s. after reading your Smashwords bio, I have a suggestion: as soon as we're both able to live off our royalties, we can exchange houses: I want to hibernate in summer, I hate the heat! :-)


message 3: by Kenechi (new)

Kenechi Udogu (trixycae) | 25 comments Barbara wrote: "Kenechi wrote: "Hi everyone,

I've set up a coupon to allow readers download a free copy of my fantasy novel "The Other Slipper" on www.Smashwords.com The code to enter at checkout is RW84N and th..."


Thanks Barbara. I'll make sure to include the link in future :-)

PS - oh don't tempt me! I have been counting the days till summer!


message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Tarn (barbaragtarn) Kenechi wrote: PS - oh don't tempt me! I have been counting the days till summer! "

and I love London... so if you think you could handle Roma's chaos...
Waah! OK, I'll stop NOW! :-D


message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla (kaylasreadsandreviews) | 27 comments Thank you!


message 6: by Kenechi (new)

Kenechi Udogu (trixycae) | 25 comments Kayla wrote: "Thank you!"

I hope you enjoy it.


message 7: by Kenechi (new)

Kenechi Udogu (trixycae) | 25 comments Not quite free but as part of Smashwords Read an Ebook Week, I've made The Other Slipper available at half price. You can get the discount with the code REW50.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...


back to top