☀Ignite Your Creativity☀ discussion

Archives > cαssιe ♥'s Stories *Romance & Drama*

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by cαssιe ♥ (last edited Mar 13, 2012 09:30AM) (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments *Here is the link:
http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

Genre: Romance

Description: Emma Thompson has always liked Flynn Adams since the third grade, but Flynn has made it a point that he doesn’t like her. He kisses girls in front of her, glares at her and spends most of his time ignoring her. Finally Flynn does the worst thing any guy does to a girl. Emma has had enough him and finally gives up on him. Emma then forgets about him until she finds out she’s babysitting his little sister and Flynn starts developing uncontrollable feeling for her, but the only Problem is Emma hates his guts more than anything and makes it a promise never to like him again...

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I loved yours! When are you writing more?

ali  ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵐᵒᵘᵗʰ ˢʰᵘᵗ (time_wont_fly) I Loved it. You should really write more!

message 4: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Aw Thanks! I just finished chapter two!

message 5: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Well I'm kinda doing those two perspective ones, i just wanted to test those out...

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Great! :)Gonna read it when I get home - I'm out shopping now.

message 7: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Lucky! I was @ my best friend's house, she wanted me 2 help her pick out an outfit for her date.

message 8: by cαssιe ♥ (last edited Feb 25, 2012 12:10AM) (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Just an Idea!

Title: The popular Wars

Description: Kara Hamilton and her friends are the it girls. They're smart, funny, pretty and bitchy. But now they have proven they're the most popular girls at school. She has to go up against her brother, Jason, and his friends to win the supreme title for the most Popular at school. The thing is she's also going up against her crush, Sam Gregory.

message 10: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Thanks!

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Please can you put the genre of your writing in your title? Thanks. :)

message 12: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Okay!

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Thanks :) It just makes everything easier, and if someone is looking for a story which your genre falls into then they will click on this right away.

message 14: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Ok! ^.^

message 15: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Here is a link to me story ideas:

message 16: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Title: From Geek to Chic

Here is another story idea:Tiffany Johnson has always played her part as the world's biggest geek. How could she not? With big glasses, braces and ugly clothes she was never given a second glance. On the first year of the first week in high school her old best friend Andrew Starr ditched her for the most popular group, her parents divorced and her older sister, Anne, had turned into a total slut. This year has changed. Her clothes have been replaced by her sister, her big glasses are gone making her stunning blue eyes noticeable and her braces have been taken out leaving her with perfect white teeth. You'd think a girl would like this, being able to change her whole appearance from Geek to Chic. Not Tiffany. Getting undesired attention. Making her way from the loser table all the way to Andrew's table is a shocker. What hits her the most is that she might like Andrew and he might like her back but maybe for the wrong reasons.

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments Ƈɑssie ♥ wrote: "*Here is the link:
http://www.Goodreads.com/story/show/2...

Description: Emma Thompson has always liked Flynn Adams since the thi..."

Wow I really really like this story! =D

message 18: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments Aww thank you!!! ^-^ that mean a lot 2 me!

message 19: by ~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* (last edited Feb 25, 2012 12:40AM) (new)

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments ^_^ hee hee and now I will go through withdrawal while I wait for another of the chapters to be posted *grabs huge stuffed toy to get ready*

message 20: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments :D so it was good? it's my first story i posted on Goodreads

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments It totally was =D Except I hate Flynn *glares at computer screen*

message 22: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments hehehehe everyone does pretty much xD

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments Lol I can't wait for another chapter! Do you usually set stuff like a fixed posting date? Cuz sometimes that's better so that people know when to check for a new chapter... ^^

message 24: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments good idea! I'll have to think of a date first!

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments Or it doesn't have to be fixed everytime, you could just estimate the time you would need for each next chapter then put it down at the end of each new chapter so then people will know when to check =D (<=== I use this smiley a lot, especially recently =P )

message 26: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments xD ^-^ okay g2g i'm getting really tired... *yawns* it's like four in the morning...

~❤Rikka❤~ *living is just a symptom of dying* | 122 comments Woah! Nighty night! Sweet dreams ^w^

message 28: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments I know. I just couldn't sleep. I've had a lot on my mind lately.

message 29: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments I'm making an account 4 meh writing!

message 30: by cαssιe ♥ (new)

cαssιe ♥ | 526 comments I moved my story To Hate or Date The Many reasons Why love Sucks to this page :D THERE IS NEW CHAPTER!