The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hi there

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kim (new)

Kim Hathorn | 11 comments Hi from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. My name is Kim, and I'm an avid reader and history buff who enjoys historical fiction, historical romance and mysteries--both historical and contemporary. I'm looking forward to participating in this group in the future.

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Kim and welcome to the group. There are a lot of historical mystery fans here in the group, so I'm sure you'll find a lot of new things to read.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Kim. Do you have a particular time period your are especially fond of?

message 4: by Kim (new)

Kim Hathorn | 11 comments Not really, but I got into historical fiction through medieval history. But first and foremost I enjoy a good story with interesting characters.

message 5: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1521 comments It's nice to meet you kim

message 6: by M. (new)

M. Myers (mruth) | 100 comments Welcome, Kim! You're going to have fun here.

message 7: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1521 comments It's nice to meet you m

message 8: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 176 comments Hey! How'ya doin'?

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1521 comments It's nice to meet you jim

message 10: by Jim (new)

Jim Crocker | 176 comments I just started reading Numbered Account by Christopher Reich. I know, the title sounds kinda boring (accounting stuff?), but it looks like to be a GOOD READ, on the order of Olen Steinhauer. Reich has six books out.

message 11: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 1521 comments How many books have you read this year Jim?

message 12: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1499 comments Welcome Kim

message 13: by Icewineanne (new)

Icewineanne | 264 comments Hi Kim, I just finished Women of the Dunes by Sarah Maine Women of the Dunes by Sarah Maine. It’s a terrific read and hits all the notes with early Viking history, contemporary mystery & light romance.
Cheers!

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Women of the Dunes (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah Maine (other topics)