You Left Me Here discussion

Adventure:) > Store:D

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Fancy? Nah. Its a normal store..:D.

message 2: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments Dawn hurried in making the door chime "told you"

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay..." Kyle walked in after Dawn and followed her through the store.

message 4: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments Dawn went to an aisle then another. "found them!"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle looked around the room after Dawn and blinked. "Okay."

message 6: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments She looked at him.
(im sorry havent been quite paying attention cuz of work but im back!!:))
"Want anything?" she asked him. They were in a lonely corner and she was looking if she wanted something else her back to him

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(It's cool, I'm busy with homework, where are we?)

message 8: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments (a little store buying doughnuts lol)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

(Oh, okay)
Kyle smiled sinisterly and looked at Dawn up and down. "Not on the menu." was all he said. (Patch reference XD)

message 10: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments (muahahaha i love this Rp!)
She looked at him and blushed fierce red. "Well there are other things" she dimpled and chuckled

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Like what?" He asked in an innocent voice.

message 12: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments she bit her lower lip. "theres.. this" she threw him something to catch and when he caught it lowering it she grinned "boo" she was right in front of him

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle looked up and saw Dawn in front of him. He smiled and pursed his lips tight as if he were frightened.

message 14: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments she chuckled and slapped his arm playfully "dork" she grinned

message 15: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments she chuckled and slapped his arm playfully "dork" she grinned

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle caught her hand and pulled her towards him. "I wouldn't be talking." He smiled wickedly with mock and desire under his tone.

message 17: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments She pushed herself on him "and why not" she said teasingly as she rose on her tiptoeS

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle cupped her chin and raised it. His lips met her soft but firm ones. He pulled her tighter into his embrace and kissed he evn more softly.

message 19: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments her hands slowly encircled him. she smiled in there kiss and loved the sensation he always seemed to get out of her. an old lady passed and looked at them. dawn blushed and pulled back. "cute" the old lady croaked and continued. when she was out of earshot dawn laughed "odd"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle blushed blood red with a dimpled smiled. He watched the old lady walking away and as soon as she was out of his sight he pulled Dawn back. "I don't care what people think." He buried his face in her neck.

message 21: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments "I dont either as long as your with me" she kissed his neck and hugged him.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Kyle smiled, it was a perfect moment and he didn't want to ruin it. "I love you." He whispered, his voice muffled by Dawn hair. He breathed in her scent and he love it. He held her tighter to him and pecked her cheek.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Nicole came in, her face red. Filled with anger. She walked up to the cash register. "A water please." She put 2 dollars on the counter.

message 24: by ladymartinez (new)

ladymartinez | 528 comments A dance shivered on her spine her body reacting to his melting jnto his embrace. How funny how they fit perfectly into each other. She saw a girl come in angrily.

█║ ✕ Angel ‟ Indelible  (sirsly) Nicole knew someone was watching her, but she ignored it. She grabbed the water bottle. She got 10 cents in chance. Prices these days. She whispered under her breath.