Camp Half Blood--ADW discussion

Quests > All About Mia's Quest

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 915 comments Mod
The prophecy from the Oracle:

Four shall go forth to the gold king's feast
The rising of dead, the birth of a beast
You shall seek out that which cannot be obtained
And entombed in stone must one remain

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments i dont like the last line =(

message 3: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

...yeah, but there's only supposed to be 3 people going, and there's four. Besides, it works out, when I planned out how this could go...I have the description somewhere...

message 4: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (last edited Mar 16, 2012 06:04PM) (new)

One of my charries and three others travel to King Midas's (the gold king)'s feast. In reality, Minos is using the dead to possess Midas into calling the feast, and it is a gathering of demigods and mortals where seven men and seven women are sacrificed to the Minotaur (something Minos used to do). Minos doesn't think it's challenging enough, so he adds a twist. When the demigods try to attack it, bad things happen. Dead people rise (Minos is judge of dead in Underworld, so he brings them up to attack). The dead and the Minotaur attack the mortals and demigods.
At Minos's feast was Aphrodite's Girth, transformed into a cloak (what the demigods are looking for). It makes the person that holds it able to make someone else fall in love with them. They have to obtain it and give it back to Aphrodite. (In essence, you can't "steal" love, or "take it" and give it back to someone, which is why it's something that can't be "obtained"). Minos is wearing it, and he makes Mia fall in love with him. One of the demigods (preferably a likable guy that has a crush on Mia, or Mia has a crush on...could even be two guys...), gets her to snap out of it.
Finally, on their way back to camp, Minos follows them. They end up trapped in a building. They flee to the basement, where Minos threatens to turn them all to gold, having somehow stolen Midas's magic touch. The building is collapsing, and one of them must be turned to gold in order to support the doorway for everyone to escape (entombed in stone). Once they escape, they trick Minos into being trapped in the river, and washed away. Then they all return to camp.

If anyone has something they want to change or add, feel free. This is all I came up with in the last ten minutes...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments one of the guys that mia like(probably the one she doesnt like) should be the one that get stuck in stone...

message 6: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Yeah...that would super suck...but we have to figure out who's going to roleplay who...do you want to be in the quest?

message 8: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

:D okay, and you said you wanted to be a guy? If you do, which one do you want to rp?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments hmmm lets leave that a surprise...Mia can choose when she meets the guys

message 10: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Okay :) but are you willing to let your charrie die just in case? Because I can edit the last line so no one dies...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments no no its okay lol its okay as long as he dies a hero

message 12: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

:) okay, cause I was thinking of a way to edit it and came up with pretty much nothing

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments lol...well they could always go back and get the golden him out of the rubble and save him....

message 14: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

That's true. The prophecy doesn't say he stays there forever...we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. If we had more active members to join the quest....

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments i can be two people if you need me to be =P

message 16: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments I'll go!! :D

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments REBEKA WANTS TOO! SHE CAN BE THE OTHER GUY THAT LIKES MIA!

message 18: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Haha okay. Then we'll have three. I can roleplay the other girl if no one else wants to join

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments i i can!...i hath no chicks yet =P

message 20: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments LOL!!!!!! :D i'm TERRIBLE at guys!! LOL!!!

message 21: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Haha I have one other person I wanna ask if they want to join. If they aren't interested, then it's all yours.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments well rebeka you can be the chick

message 23: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments LOL!! ok!

message 24: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Okay, so we've got two girls and one guy. We just have to get someone to roleplay the second guy...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments i dont wana make drama between my own two charactrs so no me is no two guys T_T

message 26: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

:( and I can't do it because I'm the girl...we might be able to get another member to rp them...any ideas?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments i was thinking rebekah could be the other guy and i could be the chick but rebekah doesnt want to be the guy soooo....i could invite some people

message 28: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments i guess i could try to be a guy if no one else will be going on the quest

message 29: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

do you think any of them would be active enough?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments yeah im friends with a lot of serious RPers

message 31: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments who do you mean?

message 32: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

:D haha okay could you please invite them?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments i already did...i invited 81 people

message 34: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

O.O whoa. Hopefully one of them wants to join our little quest... :/

message 35: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments i'm sure someone will...hopefully :D

message 36: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Alright, we should probably post our charrie profiles here, so we have them all in this topic...

message 37: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Name: Mia

Godly Parent: Poseidon

Appearance: Sea green eyes, long brown hair, thin, tan skin

Personality: Like the sea: always changing. One minute, she'll be calm and easy-going, the next, guarded and serious. She doesn't like to be told what to do, and she would rather be studying the sea than battle strategies.

Godly Powers: She can breathe underwater, and can make water take another form. For smaller objects, she can make the water completely become something else. But with larger things, like people and buildings, she can only make them temporarily change forms.

Preferred Weapon: The two daggers that she helped the Hephaestus cabin make a year ago. They have magic sheaths that the daggers return to no matter where they go.

Other Skills: She's a natural navigator, both on land and at sea. She can't tell where she is with latitude and longitude, but she's good at tracking. She also doesn't go in airplanes and stuff because of her father's rivalry with Zeus.

Years at Camp Half Blood: 2

Summer or year-round camper: Year-round

History: Her mother died when she was young and she lived on the streets for years, monsters attacking her wherever she went. Eventually, she found Terri, who she traveled with until they made it to camp. They aren't exactly friends, though, because Terri doesn't get along with a lot of people.

Crush: To be determined

message 38: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments Name: Arianna aka ari
Godly Parent: Hephaestus
Appearance: black hair with light streaks of red slightly wavy has brown eyes and tan skin she mostly wears cargo pants and a t-shirt with a light jacket and comfortable shoes and will sometimes put her hair up if it's annoying her.
Personality: shy until you get to know her and a very cheerful bubbly person tends to use sarcasm and doesn't like to fight unless she has to but is very good and reliable in a fight
Godly Powers: can create and manipulate fire
Preferred Weapon: mostly uses hand to hand combat, knives and a big war axe which she still is getting use to
Other Skills: she can weld and can do origami
History: her mom is a welder who brings home metal scraps from work and would make art which she taught to arianna and when she turned 10 strange accidents started happening so when she turned 15 she was sent to camp half blood.
Crush:
Other:
Years at Camp Half Blood: 0
Summer or year-round camper: summer

message 39: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Feb 17, 2012 06:23PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments Name: Sethrim
Godly Parent: Hades
Appearance:
Personality: Tba
Godly Powers: controls shadows and the dead
Preferred Weapon: his two long-thin black sword
Other Skills: smart, knows greek perfectly
History: ...
Crush: Mia
Years at Camp Half Blood: hes was left there as a baby soooooo 16
Summer or year-round camper: year-rounder
Other:

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten Name: Dwayne
Godly Parent: Dionysus
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TLsS1cuF_fs/Tp... Just with hair that's a little more on the red side.
Personality: in rp
Godly Powers: He has a way with plants, and can make people really drunk if they've had anything alcoholic to drink recently.
Preferred Weapon: A whip
Other Skills: Very good at cooking
History: His mom was the rich owner of a large company that specialized in making wine. Was supposed to be some of the best in the country. He grew up not knowing about his dad, but when the grape vines behind his house started to act up strangely just by him walking past, his mom sent him to camp....
Years at Camp Half Blood: 4
Summer or year-round camper: Summer
Crush: none
Other: ...

message 41: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments i can't decide weather or not i'm excited to have you on the quest!

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten The feeling is mutual.

message 44: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments LOL!!!! :D

message 45: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

:D okay, since all of the members are posted, I'll start having Mia look for people to join the quest (you guys). Chiron can mention them, and then she'll look for them at their cabins...then we can get the quest going.

message 46: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Okay, I'll make a separate topic for the quest, since they're almost ready to go. Anyone have any last-minute questions?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments DO YOU LIKE PIE!? XD

message 48: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Hahaha, of course!

message 49: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments lol!!! :D