The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

SPRING CHALLENGE 2012: FIRE > 10.5 - All Fired Up!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (last edited Feb 17, 2012 09:28PM) (new)

Sandy | 16192 comments Mod
10.5. All Fired Up! Read a book (fiction or nonfiction) about a subject you're passionate (fired up) about.
REQUIRED: explain in your post the subject that you’re all fired up about and how your book relates to that subject.

message 2: by Sandy (new)

reserved

message 3: by Sandy (new)

reserved

message 4: by Bea (new)

Bea | 4082 comments I do not think of myself as "passionate" about anything...more of a generalist with interests varying based on stage of my life, events areound me, and whatever comes across my path. So I asked my husband if he considered me passionate about anything. His answer? Books.

I do know that as a child I was passionate about horses.

So, could I read The Bookwoman's Last Fling? It combines horses and books into one story.

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Bea wrote: "I do not think of myself as "passionate" about anything...more of a generalist with interests varying based on stage of my life, events areound me, and whatever comes across my path. So I asked my..."

okay

message 6: by Bea (new)

Bea | 4082 comments Sandy wrote: "Bea wrote: "I do not think of myself as "passionate" about anything...more of a generalist with interests varying based on stage of my life, events areound me, and whatever comes across my path. S..."

Thanks.