The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

SPRING CHALLENGE 2012: FIRE > 10.4 - Fire Signs

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sandy (last edited Feb 17, 2012 09:42PM) (new)

Sandy | 15902 comments Mod
10.4. Fire Signs Read a book by an author who was born under an Fire sign. For the purposes of this task, we will use the following dates: Aries (March 21-April 19), Leo (July 23-August 22), or Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21).
REQUIRED: Provide the author's birthdate when posting.

If Goodreads does not list the author's birthdate, you must provide a link to that information for verification in order to get credit for this task.

These lists may help: Author Birthdays, Famous Authors' Birthdays

message 2: by Sandy (new)

reserved

message 3: by Sandy (new)

reserved

message 4: by mstan (new)

mstan | 876 comments For those who are fans, Melina Marchetta was born on March 25!

message 5: by Dee (last edited Feb 19, 2012 04:30PM) (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7592 comments would a group calender with people's names on it work, if they link back to the person's profile? one of my groups does this...if not i'll keep trying to find the authors original post where they said what their birthday was

https://www.google.com/calendar/b/0/e... - this is the calender and i'm looking at the 13th of April which is Jordan's birthday who is Jordan Castillo Price

she also mentions her birthday in her april newsletter for the last several years - which was posted on the 15th of the month ;)

message 6: by Randi (new)

Randi (mrsrandimoulton) | 256 comments If anyone else is interested in poetry, Robert Frost was born March 26, and is therefore an Aries. :)