The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) The Hunger Games discussion

How many movies will there be?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Annabel ♥ I'm expecting three, as there are three books...Do you guys know how many movies there'll be?

Beth ~Mrs.SheldonCooper~ I think 3 movies for all three books. Maybe they might come out with a 4th.

Annabel ♥ Tirzah wrote: "They'll probably split Mockingjay into two parts. That seems to be the latest, money-making trend. No actual resource proof, just my predictions. Of course, if it does not make good success, it mig..."

Sort of like Harry Potter and the deathly hallows, or Breaking Dawn

Mary 4 Movies:
#1- The Hunger Games
#2- Catching Fire
#3- Mockingjay (Part 1)
#4- Mockingjay (Part 2)

Roxy There is no way it won't succeed. The hype is enough to carry lionsgate through two films at least. My prediction is 4 films.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I think there will be at least three, cause by the trailer, the movies look awesome, and they are likely to succeed when people pick up on the movies.

Haidi Hopefully 3. The trailer looks awesome and seems to have followed the book fairly well. Haven't read the second two yet (am about to start them) so I don't know enough about Mockingjay to speculate whether it has enough content to be split into 2 movies or not.

message 9: by Torie (last edited Feb 22, 2012 12:14AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Torie They have a contract for four movies.

Haidi great!

Charlotte Gary Ross has confirmed that he signed to do 4 movies.

message 12: by Evie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Evie There will be four movies even though there is only 3 books:
1. Hunger Games
2. Hunger Games-Catching Fire
3. Mocking Jay (Part 1)
4. Mocking Jay (Part 2)

message 13: by Evie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Evie Haidi wrote: "Hopefully 3. The trailer looks awesome and seems to have followed the book fairly well. Haven't read the second two yet (am about to start them) so I don't know enough about Mockingjay to speculate..."

There are four movies. Look it up.

message 14: by Evie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Evie deleted user wrote: "I think there will be at least three, cause by the trailer, the movies look awesome, and they are likely to succeed when people pick up on the movies."

There are four films.

message 15: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia Evie wrote: "deleted user wrote: "I think there will be at least three, cause by the trailer, the movies look awesome, and they are likely to succeed when people pick up on the movies."

There are four films."

are their lots of diff new movies, and diff TV series that out? going 2 be comming out?

message 16: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia what everyone favorte movie?

message 17: by Kate (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kate I think that there will at lest be 3 movies... but I would love to see 4.