Clean Romances discussion

Events of Interest > Free Trilogy Today & Tmrw Only

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) (last edited Feb 19, 2012 02:49PM) (new)

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) | 80 comments Hi everyone! I just got word of a clean fantasy romance trilogy that is free today and tomorrow only! Stop by my blog www.booksaresanity.blogspot.com , become a follower while you are there :) and click on the link for three free books! No gimmicks, just free books!

message 2: by LAWonder10 (new)

LAWonder10 | 108 comments Can't seem to log onto your blog. Indicates 'Server not found"

message 4: by Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) (last edited Feb 19, 2012 02:39PM) (new)

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) | 80 comments Probably because I put a comma in there on accident ! Sorry. www.booksaresanity.blogspot.com. This should work. Sorry again!

message 5: by Susan (new)

Susan The link on your blog doesn't take you to the free books. I did a search on amazon and can't find them. Sorry.....

Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) | 80 comments It should take you to his amazon page, Jeff Wheeler where it lists all of his books. The Muirwood Trilogy was free yesterday and the day before. Sorry you guys are one day late! :(

message 7: by Susan (new)

Susan Well that explains it! Hahahaha