Camp Half Blood--ADW discussion

Quests > New Quests

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Sky  (clear_sky) | 915 comments Mod
All of the new quests that are planning on being formed should be posted here. This is where the prophecy for the quest should be posted (by me, or you, if you come up with one...) and where the members of the quest should be determined.

message 2: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

I have an idea about a quest, and I was wondering if anyone else would be interested in joining....I need at least one boy and one girl, and another person that could be either-or. Also, the guy needs to be someone that could possibly have a crush on my charrie Mia, but he doesn't have to...let me know what you think.

message 3: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah | 253 comments sounds like fun!! :D

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments I CAN MAKE A GUY!

message 5: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

:) okay, we can have two girls and two guys on the quest. I already have my girl, Mia, that's going to go, so we have to figure out who else would go....and of the two guys, if one of them had a crush on Mia, then we could work that into the quest...

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments ooooooh what if both guys like her =P add drama! lol

message 7: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Haha that would be pretty interesting....and I have the prophecy finished. One sec...

message 9: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

There's a new topic about it...and we can post about it there

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 659 comments k...soooo one person has to die?

message 11: by Sky , The only thing worse than an alarm going off is one that doesn't (new)

Well, we can change it if we want, but that was the word I came up with to rhyme with "obtained". It's not final or anything