Book Boyfriends discussion

Bloodfever (Fever, #2)
This topic is about Bloodfever
The Boyfriends > Christian MacKeltar

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) | 2670 comments Mod
Discuss or fight over Christian MacKeltar here!

Jill | 51 comments I wish there has been a whole lot more of him in the books. His character was very attractive. Maybe there should of been a bit more of a thing between him and Mac to make Barron's jealous,love Barron's jealous. Sort of felt bad for him in the end, can't wait to see what they do with it in the next books.

message 3: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 5 stars

I like Christian a lot. A whole lot. ^^

Siddhee | 40 comments yeah Christian was good, I would have liked to read more about him!

But u gotta admit, he had NO hope, when it came to him v/s Barrons! hehehe :) :P

Jill | 51 comments I know, he didn't stand a chance, but the tension would of been great!!
I loved it when he was stuck in the queens room and had been the for( his time) was it three years??? And he propositioned Mac, it was awesome. I so wanted her to say yes:-)

message 6: by Stephanie (Bookfever), Adrian Ivashkov Fangirl (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yeah that was great :')