Book Lovers discussion

Hunger Games- Team Peeta

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel, Creator of Book Lovers group (new)

Rachel (RachelMH) | 44 comments Mod
7 days till the movie comes out! (I think!)

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina I thought it came out March 23?

message 3: by Rachel, Creator of Book Lovers group (new)

Whoops! I meant 35 days! (I think again!) Thanks for catching my mistake! By the way, which team are you (Gale or Peeta?)

message 4: by Kirby (new)

Kirby | 12 comments I'm team "I hope this movie does the book justice!" :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Team Peeta, I still have to read MockingJay, but I won't change my mind, I hope not.

message 6: by Kelly☆ (new)

Kelly☆  (kelly-the-awesome-xd) | 2 comments cross out Team Edward and Jacob and put in team peeta!

message 7: by Aria (new)

Aria | 1 comments I can't wait to read the books, their on there way in the mail now(: The movie looks really good too!

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina When I first read The Hunger Games I was hoping Peeta would die because I loved Gale and that way Peeta would not be in the way BUT when I re-read it and finished the other two books I changed my mind and now I love Peeta :)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

TEAM GALE FTW!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I love Finnick, especially in the last book.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

HE DIES!!!!

message 12: by Rachel, Creator of Book Lovers group (new)

Does he really? Now I can't think if he really does!

message 13: by Whitney (new)

Whitney I was angry when Finnick died. He was the greatest. I liked Gale too... Not really fond of Peeta.

message 14: by Cat (new)

Cat (coffeecat19) I love love love the Hunger Games! I was Effie for the premeire. Like 7 people just in the parking lot of the movie pointed at me and yelled "Capitol Person!"

message 15: by Rachel, Creator of Book Lovers group (new)

On my gosh! I wish that I was there to see that! I have been squealing all day at school (more than usual) about the Hunger Games! I went yesterday (Sunday) and totally cried 3/4 of the movie! When Rue died... I almost started to cry with noise in the theater!!! I can't wait till Catching Fire comes out! )By the way, does anyone know when it comes out!?) I LOVE the Hunger Games!!!!!

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) GLAD YOU LOVED THE MOVIE

606 DAYS UNTIL CATHCING FIRE!!!!!
NOVEMBER 22 2013