Amazon Kindle discussion

8 Unexpected Downsides of the Switch to E-books

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (new)

Aaron (scruffynerfer) | 142 comments Found this article on another group. Thought it was kind of interesting and funny

http://www.cracked.com/blog/8-unexpec...

message 3: by Helen (new)

Helen lol, some of this was quite funny.

message 4: by Char (new)

Char  | 64 comments Hilarious! Thank you.

message 5: by Elie (new)

Elie Harriett Hah! I read cracked all the time. I don't know how I missed that one.

message 6: by Celia (new)

Celia Hey, I've totally used books as a tripod. Love that article.

message 7: by Jan (new)

Jan Strnad (JStrnad) | 4 comments I'm hoping that a secret gun-hiding panel will be introduced in the next generation of Kindles.

message 8: by Allison (new)

Allison | 1 comments Ha that cracked me up. I love my kindle, but I do miss buying my favorite books. There is nothing like a brand new book and a warm comfy bed.

message 9: by Bryan (new)

Bryan Alaspa (bryanalaspa) | 25 comments I love books in general and I particularly love ebooks. I also loved Cracked.com. The greatest place for me to waste time instead of writing, like I should be!

message 10: by George (new)

George | 8 comments Oops--have to confess to the "flip book" use of a text while in class a couple of decades ago! Fun article!

message 11: by Randy (new)

Randy Harmelink | 2792 comments You mean no one else has a password-protected button on their Kindle that opens up a secret panel on the wall?

message 12: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Forsythe | 32 comments Those really made me laugh and some of them are just sooo true.

message 13: by Richard (new)

Richard (amazoncomauthorricharddparker) | 13 comments The loss of the handy spider killer is the truly scary point in the article. Sometimes change is not always for the best...haha.

message 14: by Sadie (new)

Sadie Forsythe | 32 comments I lost the foot to my headboard in a move once and propped one side of the bed up on a couple of paperbacks for years. Love my kindle, but it wouldn't have survived that.