Books Without Borders discussion

Introduction Central > Hi from Titch

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) Hi, I'm Fiona. Mum to 3 teenagers and wife to 1 gorgeous husband.

I have had my Kindle since New Year's Eve and downloaded loads. I have been reading since I was in nursery and can't stop (do I want to lol).

I love reading Crime, Thrillers and loads of genres. I am willing to give anything a go once.

Maranda (addlebrained_reader) (mannadonn) | 367 comments Mod
Hi Fiona!!!

I am a Nook owner myself...but I don't use it much! I love, love, LOVE to read as well!!

Please make sure you make a fiction and non fiction suggestion for our March 2012 group read. I would like to get the poll up by Monday!

I look forward to discussing books with you!!!

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) Howdy Fiona!

I have a kindle keyboard and a Fire and am never very far away from either of them.

Also have a weakness for Crime novels, love the European ones.

Can you guys recommend a few good crime novels??

message 5: by Fiona (Titch) (last edited Feb 18, 2012 12:39PM) (new)

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) I am addicted to
Mark Billingham and Elizabeth George's Inspector Lynley series. (For some reason, her name doesn't come up in the "add book/author" thing)

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) Fiona (Titch) wrote: "Elizabeth George"

Yeah, I got that one too, but it is the wrong Elizabeth George.

message 9: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) Elizabeth George is the person x

Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - (cybergwen) Fiona (Titch) wrote: "Elizabeth George is the person x"

You rock!

message 11: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) Gwen - Chew & Digest Books - wrote: "Fiona (Titch) wrote: "Elizabeth George is the person x"

You rock!"

:-D

Thanks ladies! I've read a couple James Patterson books. The Women's Murder Mystery Club. I think like the first 6 of them.

message 13: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) Maranda wrote: "Thanks ladies! I've read a couple James Patterson books. The Women's Murder Mystery Club. I think like the first 6 of them."

I am awaiting book 11 of that series, read all his Alex Cross series, reading his Michael Bennett and Private series at the moment.

Fiona (Titch) wrote: "Maranda wrote: "Thanks ladies! I've read a couple James Patterson books. The Women's Murder Mystery Club. I think like the first 6 of them."

I am awaiting book 11 of that series, read all his Alex..."

I stopped reading around book 6 because I tend to get bored with series. :-(