Vaginal Fantasy Book Club discussion

Group Feedback & Merch > Vaginal Fantasy Hangout logo

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chuck (new)

Chuck Bailey (chuck_bailey) | 63 comments Chuck approves +5 Vaginas

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele (nerdmichele) | 74 comments I do not like the waspish waist. I did a quick mockup in Gimp and a stylized figure with a more Grecian waist looked much better to my eye. I always liked the Greek statues of women because they were both feminine and strong looking.

The book placement/shape with the figure holding it, however, is brilliant.

message 3: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 10 comments I agree - the book placement is truly inspired.

message 4: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Felicia (feliciaday) | 740 comments Mod
We've had a lot of feedback about the skinny waist, I might get something a bit more mid-substantial going on as a tweak.

message 5: by Marci (new)

Marci (marcipantz) | 6 comments I hate Pink but I understand why it's Pink.

message 6: by Ivy (new)

Ivy (ivy99) | 43 comments I agree with Marci, bleh on pink but I love the logo

message 7: by MAJK (new)

MAJK | 57 comments I third the meh on the Pink thing but the book placement RULES!! as a woman of more Rubenesque proportions I wouldn't be upset to see the Barbie style waist enlarged a bit

message 8: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

Maybe we can do red? I hate red and black though. DECISIONS

Jean ~ Kindle Queen (jkat9) Lais wrote: "But I LIKE pink! Hmmm... How about lavender or periwinkle.. some kind of light purplish/bluish color?"

I second lavender or periwinkle!

message 10: by ravyn (new)

ravyn (ravyn13) | 6 comments I definitely agree on the pink vs lavender/periwinkle. I hate pink. And I also agree about the waist. And I completely agree that I love the logo concept!

message 11: by Rhiannon (new)

Rhiannon (hellomynameisbook) | 1 comments I like the logo - and the pink makes it. C'mon, it's gotta be pink! Maybe a lighter pink, though? That might make it a shade less "Hot-Topic-y."

message 12: by Marci (new)

Marci (marcipantz) | 6 comments Hmmmmmm I am down for Purple or a different shade of Pink. The bigger waist would be cool too but not a deal breaker =P

message 13: by Laura (new)

Laura | 111 comments Pink is fine to me..It drew my eye straight away cause it's bright, plus it's a good colour considering the groups name....I think red would clash with the black...Blue/purple meh.

message 14: by Keith (last edited Feb 24, 2012 10:33AM) (new)

Keith (keithatc) Am I the only one who likes pink? It must be because I'm a boy.

The gender specific history of the color pink:
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-cu...

message 15: by Paul (new)

Paul  Reed | 6 comments I think the logo's great. Without wanting to be crude... it's the words "vagina" and "hangout" in the same sentence which caused my eyebrows (and such) to go up. Hangout's too much like hang out. Of course, I quite like the double entendre. Maybe that's what you were going for? If so: bravo girls! If not: bravo anyway.

message 16: by Felicia, Grand Duchess (new)

OK! Delaney refined the logo, the waist has actual ribs now and we tweaked the colors so the black is more chocolate. Hope you guys like! and the homepage vaginalfantasy.com has a lovely header, so I'm really happy with everything getting done by our second Hangout, woot!

message 17: by Kenna (new)

Kenna Clause (sixfiveotwo) | 17 comments Paul wrote: "I think the logo's great. Without wanting to be crude... it's the words "vagina" and "hangout" in the same sentence which caused my eyebrows (and such) to go up. Hangout's too much like hang out. O..."

Hangout is the name of the google plus feature that allows live chat.

message 18: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shananigan) | 15 comments I think the logo is awesome. Don't change a thing (besides what you did lol). Someone is always going to nit pick. ;)

message 19: by Chuck (new)

Chuck Bailey (chuck_bailey) | 63 comments Not to ruin my street cred, but I happen to love pink! ;D
Logo looks awesomes!

message 20: by Sidsel (new)

Sidsel Pedersen (macthekat) I have to say that I LOVE the logo - it is clever, sweet and very very fitting. Well done!