Fiction Writers discussion

Brigid's Writing > Brigid's Writing

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Well, I don't have a folder yet, but I figure the folder will just eventually be created and this topic can be moved there. SO, hi everyone. I don't really have anything specific to post here right now, but I guess I'll be posting snippets of things as I go along in my various stories. In the meantime, if you care to read any of my writing, you can find it here: http://www.goodreads.com/story/list/8... But don't feel pressured to read it or anything, since there are like a thousand other stories to read on this glorious website. :)

message 2: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (xxmyusernamexx) | 11 comments I read your story, 'Spill'. It was AMAZING! But are you going to continue to write it? Because I saw that you haven't updated in a LONG time...PLEASE continue it!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You have a folder now!

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Alyssa wrote: "I read your story, 'Spill'. It was AMAZING! But are you going to continue to write it? Because I saw that you haven't updated in a LONG time...PLEASE continue it!!!"

Thanks, Alyssa! Glad you liked it.

Aahh I know, I haven't worked on it in forever. I really didn't have many ideas for it besides the very beginning part. I'd like to continue it eventually, but inspiration for it hasn't really struck me yet––also I'm preoccupied writing several other stories. And I don't even have much time to work on those since college keeps me so busy. >.< But, I'll try to get back to it as soon as I can!

message 5: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Isabel wrote: "You have a folder now!"

Thanks! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Brigid *Flying Kick-a-pow!* wrote: "Well, I don't have a folder yet, but I figure the folder will just eventually be created and this topic can be moved there. SO, hi everyone. I don't really have anything specific to post here right..."

wow, love your work, you have a lot of writing

message 7: by Grouphug (new)

Grouphug | 14 comments you writing is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!