Hetalia RP! discussion

RP's! > Camp hetalia! (Prussia: WHAT?!))

Comments Showing 1-50 of 426 (426 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Yeah... This camp runs all year long, any time in the year. So... in here, there is cabins (Tents, for some hetalia characters, such as my OC.), a beach, mess hall, campfire, anything in a campsite. I may soon make a TKC and PJatO topic in this RP.

Rules:

No boys allowed in girls cabins, same for girls, but opposite, after 10 PM (In US time. I have a clock.)

Cabins: http://www.madacamp.com/File:Sakalava...

Girls: http://www.echinacities.com/userfiles...

Boys: http://www.applehostels.com/uploads/p...

Beach: http://ea-foundation.com/yahoo_site_a...

Tents: http://www.campingtentsandequipment.c...

Campsite /w lake, and cabins are there: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia...

Bathhouse (One side male, one side female.): http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/medi...

Toilets: http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/medi...

Camprfire (PS: I've been to the camp area where this campfire circle is! i love the camp! :D): http://www.scout.org.hk/images/lib/ch...

Enjoy the RP! :D))

Madagascar woke up in her tent, rubbing her eyes. Galapagos was still sleeping.

America was sleeping in the boys cabin, and he was snoring, LOUDLY.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde was already up and stretching, her smile wide, she hummed the Pokemon theme song to herself and grinned. She rolled her neck and grinned.

message 3: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 03:52PM) (new)

Blood Bone and Muscle | 809 comments Mod
Russia was pacing outside the tent in full winter garb, sometimes lifting his abnormally large nose up to the stars. Otherwise it remained nestled in his scarf.

The air was chilly and the sun just began to rise in the corners of the lake.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde had spotted Russia and ran over to him, almost tripping, "Ivan~"

"Da," he said as the atmosphere suddenly seemed to stop and stare; everything started spinning again. He must of been caught very deep in thought because things in reality were rushed back in a snap.

He tucked his hands toward himself, adjusting his thick coat by the buttons and looked at her curiously, violet eyes weirdly almost identical to the skies current colour, but not as rayed, only the chosen violet.

"I think I know you, da? You be place in Africa?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde nodded and grinned, shutting her eyes.

message 7: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:13PM) (new)

He sighed contentedly to himself, looking back at the lake, "Africa is so warm. I envy you sometimes."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"And visa versa too...I'm a bit envious of you Ivan." She whispered.

message 9: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 04:17PM) (new)

He turned his whole body to her, blocking the sunlight accidentally, but it brought him warmth and she didn't need it as much, clearly.

He tilted his head childishly down to her, he didn't miss her whisper at all, "why? I vonder."

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"The warmth can be uncomfortable sometimes..." Cape Verde said, looking up at Russia.

"And the cold," he smiled a bit like it was somewhat of a sick joke, "can cut your fingers off. I guess it's what you would call a 'compromise'."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's pretty scary..." She said, pushing a curled lock of hair behind her ear.

message 13: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:16PM) (new)

"Why are you up so early, African nation whom the name slips me," he was began really politely.

Not that such action wasn't expected, it's just not something stereotypical.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm usually up early. You know what they say, Madrugador sempre pega a minhoca!" Cape Verde said, giggling.

(( "Early bird always catches the worm!" ))

message 15: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

He frowned, and scratched his blond head, "I guess I do not know what they say."

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde giggled again, "Sorry, I guess I've gotten used to using my own language. Eheh~" She said, scratching the back of her head.

message 17: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:17PM) (new)

His eyes shone, "the stars changed, it's the beginning of a new solar system, mid summer again... I don't know who you are. I don't go to Africa much, but Africa likes to come to me for some reason."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah~" She chirped lightly.

He sat down on a tree stump, bulky shoulders turned inwards, "kolkolkolkol," he trilled softly, suddenly annoyed at something.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde tilted her head.

"This camp, I don't like it," he explained, trying to control his anger.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why not?" She asked.

message 23: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

He stared thickly at a tree in front of him, hands shaking and entwined together.

"Reasons. Many. Not exactly Africa's business."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"I see. Ack! I almost forgot, I'm Cape Verde." She said, holding her hand out for him to shake.

His hand gripped it so firmly that it hurt.

"The Russian Federation, or Russia, nice to meet you for first time."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Cape Verde winced quietly, retracting her hand slowly to hide it behind her back. "Nice to meet you too~!"

((Got to go))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Bye ))

message 29: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 09:03PM) (new)

She looked like the kind who would make great buddies with Lithuania, he noted as he looked her over. Too forgiving in first meetings but prone to harshness quickly. He also noted the scarring that makeup barely hid and the sadness only one skin deeper then curent reality.

To himself, he kept everything but his true name. The anger was from victimization from the part of several in this camp; one being the stupid, brainless Prussian himself.

Russia hadn't slept all night, he was sure they'd rigged his bunk somehow, especially since they gave him the only single one and wore earplugs. Well, mostly.

"Ehe," he said putting his gloved hand on his heart, "Cape Verde is not scared? Or you have other reasons, da?"

((Other people/things/flowpots to be angry/sad/anoyed/pissed with other then him.))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I do not wish to be scared of you! I've heard rumours and I don't believe them! I think you're very sweet!" Cape Verde said, smiling.

message 31: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar went out of her tent, in her khaki shorts, white t-shirt, and boots. She made sure the tent was closed, so Galapagos could sleep. Ah... That quick nap... Must have been 20 minutes. It was now 05:30.

America snored, very loudly, Madagascar heard it.

His eyes softened and he lowered his head, no neck to show thanks to that wretched scarf.

Placing a stable hand on her miniscule shoulder he presumed, "you're ok, you know that, da?"

The smell of heavy alcohol hung thick in his breath and on his tongue.

message 33: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar looked around. "Pretty... But oh well." She said, still looking at the sky.

message 34: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 09:47PM) (new)

((Should I make Russia go weird or keep him to his levelled sanity? It's more his sheer bulk and compulsivness that determens the fate. Do you want America to bother him?))

message 35: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Well... I would want America to kinda bother him, and keep him leveled.))

Russia tightened his hold on her shoulder, now making it more then a tad uncomfortable, "but abnormal. Most people keep good distance. And with reason," the grin plastered on his face broke the mask of sanity he wore, letting that idea shut off like a light bulb.

message 37: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar saw Russia, and smiled. She waved at him, smiling.

message 38: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 09:58PM) (new)

((He's kind of crushing Cape Verde's shoulder. ^^))

message 39: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Oh...))

Madagascar ran to him, and smiled. "Hi!" She said.

message 40: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 10:08PM) (new)

He couldn't help but smile back, completely oblvious to what one had was doing, "oh, k'hello!"

message 41: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Hi Russia!" Madagascar said.

"Privyet," he repeated, somewhat annoyed now.

message 43: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Oh..." Madagascar said.

America snored badly, that Madagascar heard him snoring.

message 44: by Blood Bone and Muscle (last edited Feb 17, 2012 10:24PM) (new)

His eyes where almost blank, becoming blanker the less he thought of the life he held undr his hand. A childish yet somehow frightening expression was still brittle on his features.

"He is quite loud, isn't he," he couldn't help but sympathize.

message 45: by Sa-Human rights! (last edited Feb 17, 2012 10:35PM) (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments "Yep, he sure is..." Madagascar said.

((Bonne nuit *yawns*))

message 47: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments ((Good night! I know a bit of french...))

message 48: by Orc (last edited Feb 18, 2012 02:26AM) (new)

Orc (orcgoth) "AYYY!!! CAPE! MADS! VODKA!" the loud obnoixios tone, plus the fact she is the only being alive brave enuff, and stupid enuff, to call russia 'vodka' anounced that essex was, unfortunately, not far away

message 49: by Sa-Human rights! (new)

Sa-Human rights! | 2181 comments Madagascar turned her head, and saw Essex. "Hey Essex!" Madagascar said, smiling.

message 50: by Orc (new)

Orc (orcgoth) essex jogged over holding a cupa tea (^.^) "so wa's hangin man?"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9