Ghost (Wolf's-own, #1)
This topic is about Ghost
New releases > Wolf's-own: Ghost by Carole Cummings

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dreamspinner (new)

Dreamspinner Press (dreamspinnerpress) | 2637 comments Mod
Wolf's-own: Ghost by Carole Cummings

Will intrigue and vendetta bring Fen and Malick together or keep the apart forever? Wolf’s-own: Ghost by Carole Cummings, available from Dreamspinner Press.

Dwelling in the land of Ada and defending magic users called the Jin, Fen Jacin-rei is a trained assassin and an Untouchable, one whose mind hosts the Voices of the Ancestors, spirits of long-dead magicians. His fate should be one of madness and solitude, yet Fen Jacin-rei desperately clings to his sanity and ferociously protects the family he loves. But how does Fen do it? Kamen Malick has every intention of finding out.

When Malick and his own small band of assassins ambush Fen in an alley, Malick offers Fen one choice: join us or die. Determined to decode the intrigue that surrounds Fen—and to have the Untouchable for himself—Malick sets to unraveling Fen’s past while Fen delves into the mysteries surrounding Malick.

As Fen’s secrets slowly unfold, Malick is drawn into a crusade that isn’t his, one surprisingly similar to his own quest for vengeance. Yet irony is a bitter reward when Malick discovers the one he wants is already hopelessly entangled with the one he hunts.

Buy in eBook
Buy in print
Genre: Fantasy/Paranormal
Length: Novel

message 2: by Carole (new)

Carole Cummings | 14 comments Lee wrote: "Congratulations, Carole, on the release of your novel. Lee"

Thanks, Lee! :)

message 3: by Eden (last edited Feb 18, 2012 06:35PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Eden Winters (edenwinters) | 67 comments Whoot! Congratulations! *scurries off to buy*

message 4: by Carole (new)

Carole Cummings | 14 comments Eden wrote: "Whoot! Congratulations! *scurries off to buy*"

Crap, I never thanked you for your email the other day. Sorry. You know I *heart* you, right? Thanks for that and thanks for this.

xoxo

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm halfway through and enjoying it very much. Love Malick!

message 6: by Carole (new)

Carole Cummings | 14 comments Lauraadriana wrote: "I'm halfway through and enjoying it very much. Love Malick!"

Oh good! Hope you enjoy the rest. :)

message 7: by Jana (new)

Jana Denardo | 107 comments This sounds really interesting

message 8: by Carole (new)

Carole Cummings | 14 comments Jana wrote: "This sounds really interesting"

*grin* Well, it kept me interested for four books, anyway. We'll see what the readers think. ;)

message 9: by H.B. (new) - added it

H.B. Pattskyn (hbpattskyn) | 174 comments Another book for my to-read list... better not tell the husband it's part of a series ;-) Looking forward to reading it, Carol! I love paranormal romance, and this sounds really good.

~Helen

message 10: by Carole (new)

Carole Cummings | 14 comments H.B. wrote: "Another book for my to-read list... better not tell the husband it's part of a series ;-) Looking forward to reading it, Carol! I love paranormal romance, and this sounds really good.

~Helen"

Ha! Well, since my husband's guitar collection is much more expensive than my book collection, he wisely doesn't comment on such things.

Thanks, Helen. I hope you enjoy.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Ghost (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Carole Cummings (other topics)