Book Quotes <3 discussion

Fun and Games :) > We Are Babbling Baboons

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Katherine (atticmouse) | 295 comments Mod
Ice cream! I like ice cream. Ice cream is good. I feel like eating ice cream. No I don't. I'm cold. Why am I thinking in short sentences? I don't know...hmmmm. Sigh. I don't know what to say anymore..

Pizza!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 39 comments Pizza's great. I actually like the Spinach kind... it's good! (: Also, was Pizza invented in Italy or Germany? Or was that just pizza with meat?? Ugh, I'm not sure; I've been told many theories lately. I might just have to look it up. Hmm... our school pizza sucked though. Tasted like mozzarella-flavored cardboard. Ew.

Crayon!

message 3: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Frogs...ew if you eat them, cool if you watch them. They jump around all over the place! here there, everywhere. Why am I rhyming? I don't even know....notice I don't know a lot of things...hmmm.

Keys

message 4: by Katherine, the awkward one (new)

Mints are minty. Because they are. I don't know how. They have these dotty type texture/appearances. Some are blue and some or green. Others are differently colored. Some are round like vitamins...some are pill shaped....sorta...like tic tacs. I like tic tacs. I don't get them anymore though. I used to get the oranges ones. Those were the days.

Rain

message 5: by Arushi (new)

Arushi (arushilisa) I actually used to hate rain. Now, not so much, as long as its a few days after I wash my hair otherwise it'd ruin it :P...Plus, rain reminds me of spring. Spring is my favorite season. It's not too hot, not too cold, not too sunny...there are flowers and green everywhere. It's like the whole world is waking up after being asleep under the blanket of winter (snow)...So yeah, rain is pretty nice sometimes. Especially when its the long wanted monsoon season when I go there sometimes...in India, I mean. Torrential rains in the heat of summer...sooo nice <3

Travel