Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Archived Threads > New releases by Delaney Diamond

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) February is a busy month for me. I have two releases! The first is a non-IR romance, A Hard Man to Love. It's book 2 in my Hawthorne Family series.

Blurb
Hating him is easy. Loving him is hard.

Derrick Hoffman never quite got over not having a relationship with his biological father. The woman he was seeing is pregnant, and there’s no way he’s going to let her raise his child without him–even if it means coercing her into marriage.

Eva Jacob made the mistake of falling in love with Derrick, a man she knows is incapable of love. After their breakup, she discovers she’s pregnant. When she agrees to a loveless marriage, she tries to shield her heart from further pain. But she soon discovers that the heart wants what the heart wants, and her heart wants Derrick’s love.

Availabe at Amazon, All Romance Ebooks, Bookstrand, and B&N.

A Hard Man to Love by Delaney Diamond

The second is an IR romance, Private Acts. It's Book 3 in the Hot Latin Men series.

Blurb
Miguel Delgado fell hard the first time he saw a beautiful woman on stage during a karaoke competition at a bar in Ecuador. Interested in a short, casual affair, he turns on the charm. But she won’t give him the time of day.

Samirah Jamison has met her match—in the form of a tall, hard-bodied sculptor who won’t leave her alone. She’s not running scared. She’s just trying to keep a level head and stay out of trouble for once. But it’s really, really hard to be good…when you’re used to being bad.

Warning: This book contains a chef whose sassy mouth and swaying hips catch the eye of a sexy Latin artist determined to tame her.

Availabe at Amazon, All Romance Ebooks, Bookstrand, and B&N (coming soon).

Private Acts (Hot Latin Men #3) by Delaney Diamond

message 2: by Nana (new)

Nana Malone (nanamalone) | 31 comments I'm looking forward to reading these, Delaney.

Nana

message 3: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Thanks, Nana!

message 4: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 7314 comments Mod
Way to go, Delaney!

message 5: by Delaney (new)

Delaney Diamond (delaney_diamond) Thanks, Danielle!