The outsiders discussion

venting/ranting > What are you feeling right now?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What are you feeling right now? (Please no cussing)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Alittle down but oh well. Doing my homework isn't helping so I thought I'd go on goodreads. Much more fun. :)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Homework isn't fun but it's life, I guess. :D
I feel your pain.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 17, 2012 01:12AM) (new)

Alice (LoveandCraziness:D) wrote: "Homework isn't fun but it's life, I guess. :D
I feel your pain."

:)

What you doin?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nothing much. Just finished my religion homework writing about Jesus' death and resurrection. Finally free for the night :)

message 6: by Steven (new)

Steven | 19 comments Bored, slightly depressed. But iv got alot on my mind...

message 7: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments I have drawings to do, stories to post… And I'm on here.

Laaaaaazy, I am.

I still have Constitution homework to do… Fuuuuuuuuuudge.
At least I have a long drive tomorrow.
At 5 AM.
That's not happening :/

I love this song! It's Help! by the Beatles… and I think it's almost over…But yay! Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds is next!

message 8: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I feel happy :)

It's late morning here. I feel slightly sleepy but happy still XD

I have awesome friends and family :)

I am like over the top excited about the HUNGER GAMES MOVIE!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I'M SO EXCITED THAT IT'S FINALLY GOING TO COME OUT IN LIKE, A MONTH OR SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I love the song "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift :)

Here it is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFEDTtKaFzU

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments I'm rather miserable. It's just one of those days, I guess. Though it feels like every day is one of those days sometimes.

message 10: by Shannon (new)

Shannon That sucks :(

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Well, I'm glad your happy.

message 12: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Thanks :) Hopefully I'll start to rub off on you XD

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Maybe. :) goodreads is like therapy sometimes

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon It is :)

message 15: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments I feel rather happy because I've finally discovered a school horse that listens and works well with me. He's got terrible ground manners, but I actually managed to get his martingale on and tighet his girth without him killing me :)

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* | 192 comments Mod
Allie wrote: "I have drawings to do, stories to post… And I'm on here.

Laaaaaazy, I am.

I still have Constitution homework to do… Fuuuuuuuuuudge.
At least I have a long drive tomorrow.
At 5 AM.
That's no..."

Haha. Nice save with 'fudge' :)

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I feel loved :)

@ Allie:

AWESOME!!! :) I love horses :)

message 18: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments I've drawn a lot in the past 20-something hours.
Steam Powered Giraffe fanart and two dragons and a bird thing.

message 19: by Zack (new)

Zack (ZackParagon) | 8 comments I've been finishing a documentary for school.
I'm quite glad it's finished.

message 20: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I feel really sleepy because I had to do lots of homework last night :\

message 21: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments terrified. confused. helpless. worried out of my mind. enraged. Other emotions I can't even find a word for...
Honestly, I wouldn't wish this feeling on my worst enemy...

message 23: by Softreflection (new)

Softreflection I feel isolated because i started a new school, and my old friends showed their true colors to me and they basically ditched me, since then it's been hard to trust my new friends. Plus with all the stress of homework from my advanced classes, it does not help my mood.

message 24: by Shannon (last edited Feb 21, 2012 07:10PM) (new)

Shannon That sucks :\ Something like that happened with my friends last year....it'll be ok :)

@ Kait:

I'm sorry :( What happened to make you feel that way?

Today I feel like a Smurf. Don't ask me why, I just do :D

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments You don't have to ask me about friends ditching me. I know all too well.

message 26: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments Ditto. Mine just walk away with their shiny new friends.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Tell me about it.

message 28: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments Charlotte -awesome&uknowit- wrote: "What happened?"

terrified, helpless &worried out of my mind- My mom has been taken to the Emergency Room twice in the last 3 days, and both times I'd been sitting at home freaking outbecause I barely knew what was going on...
enraged- people are just insensitive idiots sometimes...

message 29: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments VampireAngelSadist wrote: "I feel isolated because i started a new school, and my old friends showed their true colors to me and they basically ditched me, since then it's been hard to trust my new friends. Plus with all the..."

I know how that goes, when I started a new school in 8th grade, my friend promised she'd show me around and help me make friends... She barely acknowlaged my existence all year. It was actually for the better, though. By the end of the year, I had figured out that the majority of her friends are annoying and ignorant toanyone who is different, and I made some really good friends who I hope are always in my life. :)

message 30: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments Today, overall I just feel... tired.
I was basicly sleep-walking through a majority of the day.

message 31: by Softreflection (new)

Softreflection Kait wrote: "VampireAngelSadist wrote: "I feel isolated because i started a new school, and my old friends showed their true colors to me and they basically ditched me, since then it's been hard to trust my new..."

Lucky :) I actually got in a fight with her where she started calling me crap, she also started spreading rumors about me, well at least she tried. She even sent one of her liar friends to spy on me, as if i didnt even know already. The only reason i havent done anything is because i don't want any problems, plus im in advanced classes so i dont see her except for lunch. It's hard because im isolated from most of my old friends who are in other classes, but i made a lot of new friends in the advanced group. I still hang out with some of my old friends who truly care about me, but they are still friends with my ex friend, i just hope they dont get hurt too.

message 32: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments Well at least you're making new friends...

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Kait wrote: "Charlotte -awesome&uknowit- wrote: "What happened?"

terrified, helpless &worried out of my mind- My mom has been taken to the Emergency Room twice in the last 3 days, and both times I'd been sitti..."

I'm sorry, I hope your moms okay

message 34: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments She's doing alot better, thanks

message 35: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments I'm really happy, because I downloaded Google Chrome yesterday and it's fantastic!

On the downside, I also feel like crap because my throat hurts.

message 36: by Katie (new)

Katie | 44 comments I love Google Chrome, but most of the programs I use only run on internet explorer, so I have to use that...

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Eeww to both Internet explorer and chrome. Safari FTW!! I love apple computers :) you don't know what you're missing, trust me

message 38: by Katie (last edited Feb 23, 2012 07:24PM) (new)

Katie | 44 comments I've used an apple computer probably three times in my life, they confuse me so much...
But Safari is pretty good, I've used that a couple times.

message 39: by ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (last edited Feb 23, 2012 07:25PM) (new)

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments People think apples are confusing. But I am like the stupidest person when it comes to computers, and it is so natural to me.

message 40: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments Charlotte -awesome&uknowit- wrote: "Eeww to both Internet explorer and chrome. Safari FTW!! I love apple computers :) you don't know what you're missing, trust me"

I do use Apple.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
See?

message 41: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments Wow, didn't expect it to be so tiny…

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Apple is awesome! I'm glad someone else uses it too!

message 43: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments 'Tis. PCs annoy me.

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments Same. I hate having to use them in school.

message 45: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments Weirdly, at my school we have Macs.

It's also so funny when people who use PCs really often try to use a Mac. Like my cousin was using a mac, and he was like, "HOW DO YOU WORK THIS THING?"

ℂᖺαᖇᒪἷ℮ ⊰1017 &Tardis⊱ (charlie_awesome) | 51 comments I want macs in my school! But macs are so easy to use! I hate when people give up on them :(

message 47: by Zack (new)

Zack (ZackParagon) | 8 comments They have both at my school.
I mostly use PC, but macs are so Intuitive, I can easily switch between the two.

message 48: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Today I feel like curling up on a comfortable sofa and reading a book XD

message 49: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments Ecstatic, becauseI got accepted to the music program of a local high school, so that whole mess is over with :D

Then again, Constitution test is on Wednesday. AAAAAAUGH

message 50: by Shannon (new)

Shannon CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

That sucks :\ Just do your best and I'm sure that you'll do fine :)

« previous 1