The outsiders discussion

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* | 192 comments Mod
Discuss you religous beliefs here.

message 2: by Shannon (new)

Shannon I believe that God is the Creator of the Universe and the Earth.

I base the stuff that I do on the Bible :)

I love God with every bit of my heart, soul and mind :)

I want to do what God wants me to do with my life :)

I'm a Charismatic Christian :)

message 4: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 54 comments ……………………………………………………………
Erm.

*cough*
Atheist/agnostic/hybrid/thing.

*meep*

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven | 19 comments Allie wrote: "
*cough*
Atheist/agnostic/hybrid/thing.

*meep*"

No need to worry about the response, i can honestly say, Im not relegious at all, never have been...

message 6: by Shannon (new)

Shannon It's ok if you guys aren't religious :) I won't judge you for that, we all have different opinions on things :)

And neither will Cat :)

message 7: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Cat:

:)

Cat *living for the One who breaths life into me* | 192 comments Mod
Yeah. I won't judge or attack you just cause you don't believe in God or whatever it is you believe. ;)

message 9: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Same here :)

Samantha The Escapist (greatescapist) | 46 comments Mod
I spent most of my younger life considering myself athiestic since I really didn't believe in anything. i wasn't raised religious.

I'm still certain not relgious but I have been looking into buddhism and some new age religions; energy healing and the like. A friend of mine is a practicing shaman and he makes a pretty good case for his abilities when he tells me what I'm thinking all the time (pretty specifically too)

But mostly I like to accept the mysteries of the universe. Oh, an I also mostly believe in reincarnation. I don't how how hard I'd argue in favor of any of these beliefs but it's simply more fun than believing in nothing =D

message 11: by Shannon (new)

Shannon That's interesting :)

message 12: by Kendall (new)

Kendall Sherman (kendall_sherman) | 32 comments I'll have to say I'm a Christian and I'm working on reading the Bible in a year and it's very hard to keep up with everything going on in my life though...I have a horrible temper so it's hard for me to stay in the Christian zone and when I get hurt the automatic thing is to curse for me, but I, instead, try to just scream now.

message 13: by Daphne (new)

Daphne Delacroix My family is a non-denominational Christian family, and are religious, which is why I have an inkling of belief in God, but that's it. Sorry :(

message 14: by Shannon (new)

Shannon @ Tiffany:

That's good :) Same here :)

SEMI PRECIOUS JADE (wingsoffreedom) My patents consider me a Buddhist but I only believe a bit of it.

message 17: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Interesting :)