Bookepedia discussion

Dazpup's Folder > Pokemon Fanfiction

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 23 comments I am writing a Pokemon Fanfiction that starts in Pallet Town and will soon go to every city in every region. Let me know if you want to be in my fanfiction!

Name:
Pokemon:
Personality:

If there is anything to add you can!

message 2: by GonnaWingIt (last edited Feb 17, 2012 05:59AM) (new)

GonnaWingIt | 71 comments Mod
Name: Lua Tano
Hometown: Nuvema Town
Pokemon: Torterra, Empoleon, Infernape, Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Meganium, Typhlosion, Fergaliter, those are the ones she keeps with her. There are way to amny to count! She aslo has a Braviary to help her fly to places. She keeps shrunken pokeballs, so she can carry about 10 pokemon at a time, as long as she has her hand bag.
Appearance: Long, messy, tangles of black hair. Sparkling blue eyes. White complextion.
Personality: Friendly, serious, caring, sweet, loves water. Likes to have Pokemon battles. Favorite food is poffins. Favorite color is aqua or blue.
Other: A rainbow color collecter. Collects all starter pokemon.

message 3: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 23 comments okay. will add you probably sunday when i can write. tomorrow im going to a party. ill put you as a trainer passing by to swin in the waters of pallet town, tand youd just start following me and lehua

message 4: by GonnaWingIt (new)

^_^ okay!

message 5: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 23 comments Uh, you can only carry 6 at a time, no matter how tiny. Your also in the beginning of the story so can you have like 3 pokemon that are in their first/second form?

message 6: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 23 comments and were in pallet town so have region friendly pokemon?

message 7: by GonnaWingIt (new)

It doesn't have to be. She's from Nuevma town. Not the Sinnoh Region.

message 8: by GonnaWingIt (new)

She's not a begginer/starting trainer.

message 9: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 23 comments well im in pallet town so its going to take a long time until you come in

message 10: by GonnaWingIt (new)

Kay I don't mind.