O hell! Top 5 can't wait for 2012!!!

Hi Becs.

Start with the Demonica books;
1 - Pleasure Unbound
2 - Desire Unchained
3 - Passion Unleashed
4 - Ecstasy Unveiled
5 - Sin Undone
Then it's Lords of deliverance, which is a spin off from the Demonica series.
I loved the whole concept of the Demonica series, I have only read the first of the Lords of Deliverance but I am definitely working my way through.

~ Becs ~ Thanks Monique!
May 12, 2012 06:20AM · flag

I love this series I picked it up at midnight at Hastings when it came out and finished it before my Tuesday Morning Coffee and new release day meeting with friends They were giving me so much crap but they all bought it

Of course! Thanatos is my favorite character of the Horsemen (and woman), He's the one that's had to live a lonely life because of his seal; and for him to find out that it wasn't sex that would break it, I can't wait for his reaction. I don't know if I like Regan though, she very much annoyed me with her "I'm staying here and that's final" attitude. And what she did to him when she did have sex with him, though not on purpose I realize that, but still... I guess I'll see how her character develops in the book :)

Paris (kerbytejas) (last edited May 29, 2012 03:59PM ) May 29, 2012 03:59PM   0 votes
to quote Stephine: "Just finished this today and wow! Best book in this series thus far. I've been in a reading rut and this one just brought me out of it. Thanatos was amazing. Betrayal after betrayal he took it all in stride and acted exactly like I thought he should. Regan was good too. I preferred Cara, but whatcha gonna do. My only thought reading it, though, was that I wished there was more of the other characters. Her Demonica books seemed to always bring the supporting characters back into the newer books. I wished this one had done that as well."

I thought Larissa did a nice job bring back the Demonica folks - they played their part and did not overshadow this book.

I really enjoyed this book - great Job Larissa - and thank you for sharing your ideas - can't wait for Rogue Rider

Just finished this today and wow! Best book in this series thus far. I've been in a reading rut and this one just brought me out of it. Thanatos was amazing. Betrayal after betrayal he took it all in stride and acted exactly like I thought he should. Regan was good too. I preferred Cara, but whatcha gonna do. My only thought reading it, though, was that I wished there was more of the other characters. Her Demonica books seemed to always bring the supporting characters back into the newer books. I wished this one had done that as well.

Can anyone tell me which order to read the Larissa Ione books in? Demonica or Lords of Deliverance first?

Stephanie Demonica first, then Lords of Deliverance.
May 27, 2012 09:02PM · flag