Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Math

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Pre-Algebra and stuff like that,

message 3: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa walked into Math class, her next class.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy settled down in her seat, chatting with some other girl about how cute James was, and how lame Nichole was.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa bit her lip. Nichole was such a nice girl who didn't even do anything wrong. James was just stuck in his own world.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy laughed at what her friend said. "You think that lowlife, could ever be any better than me?" She scoffed, sitting down.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James entered math class. "I'm sorry, am I late??" he asked sweetly sitting in his seat not hearing Roxy's comment.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hi." A smile danced across Roxy's lips as she spotted James.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh. Yes, good morning. Alyssa, am I late or not?" he asked impatiently sitting next to his cousin. "Nope nope nope," Alyssa grinned.

message 10: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) P.A Voice: I'm sorry students but all kids in class right now, please go to the cafeteria and eat your lunch. Then you may go to your last class and then leave home for a couple reasons. Thank you. *beeps* ^^

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "What??? Let's go to lunch then Alyssa..." James muttered, confused walking out.

message 12: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 20, 2012 05:33PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy growled under her breath, getting up. She followed after James, for a short moment.