Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > English

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) .

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate set his books on his desk, once again toward the back of the glass. He seated himself, being one of the first few in the classroom so far. He went through a few of his things, sighing when he relized he was missing his sketch book.

message 4: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin walked into the English classroom holding Nate's sketchbook. "Hello?" she called.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey nate, I think Rin found your notebook that you left in homeroom. What do you draw in there anyway?" Darcy asked curiously as she walked in with Daisy, and slid into a seat next to Nate.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate's gaze shifted to Rin when Daisy said this. "Er hey?"

message 7: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy smiled and got out her pencil case, a notebook and her water.

message 8: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "H-hi, Nate. Um, you-you left this on your desk in homeroom. I think you might want it," said Rin, holding out the sketchbook to him. "I-I didn't look in it, I wasn't sure if it was personal."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate slightly smiled, taking the notebook. "Thanks...um I'll show you some sketches if you want."

message 10: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Oh. that-that would e nice," stuttered Rin.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Rin!" Darcy said cheerfully Rin was shy, which was the opposite of Darcy. Darcy took out her own notebook and started sketching her fashion designs.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate opened the book. ((I gonna find some pics to descibe them!))

message 13: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy sat alone, wondering what the lessons would be like. ((night guys, ninja me doesnt feel too good so i probs wont be on til tomoz xx lyl xx night))

message 14: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((KK))

"Hello, Darcy," said Rin, smiling.

message 15: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) ((xx might be on tho cos my mum is downstairs doing maths with my bro xx NINJA ME!!! i spent all pshe being a ninja criminal xx))

message 16: by jueun (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:13PM) (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Alyssa walked to English. "What... My cousin isn't here yet?" she asked, confused.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The picture on the first page was neatly drawn, with the the letters 'N' and 'W' underneath of it.

message 18: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Wow, Nate, that's really amazing," said Rin. She reached out to the art. "It's so much like the ones I draw..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "You draw to?" Nate quesitoned, glancing up.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:16PM) (new)

((K nite harriet)) "So you would look phenominal in THESE!" Darcy said shoving her notebook paper in Rin's face, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5e01_Jm84M8...
"Seriously, you'd look H-O-T." Darcy said pointing to rin's clothes. Darcy herself was wearing a semi-transparent white button down, long sleeve shirt, with a bright pink cami underneath. And a black, sequinzed skirt, with hot pink Chuck Taylors, and a tan, canvas head band around her forehead,.

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh... Wrong class sorry!" Alyssa entered as she soon left.

message 22: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Yes, but my parents banned me from it. I was a bit of an-an inspirational drawer. And plus, they want me following the path of education, not art." Rin smiled, embarrassed.

message 23: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: "((K nite harriet)) "So you would look phenominal in THESE!" Darcy said shoving her notebook paper in Rin's face, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_5e01_Jm84M8......"

"Whoa! Darcy! I-I'm not really the modeling type!" said Rin, surprised.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: ""Yes, but my parents banned me from it. I was a bit of an-an inspirational drawer. And plus, they want me following the path of education, not art." Rin smiled, embarrassed."

Nate frowned a bit. "you walways welcome to borrow some of my sketch supplies'

message 25: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "N-no! I couldn't ever think to use someone elses' tools like that! Art supplies are personal to their user and shouldn't be used by others! I really couldn't but thank you for offereing," said Rin. "Wow, you're really good with animals. I'm only good with people."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate gave a light nod. He never was a people person, and he never really talked to much...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"C'mon Rin, you don't have to model, i'm just saying if I made these clothes,which I can cuz my dad is Darcy said exciteingly "Would you at leat TRY them on!" Darcy finished.

message 28: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "M-maybe, Darcy. Nate, do you...draw other stuff?" asked Rin.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "A few other things..." Nate admitted.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'll get right on it!" Darcy said orgainzing her schedule "I'll just guesstimate your sizes, while you two..." Darcy pointed to nate and Rin "keep shy people flirting!" Darcy sqeeled and smiled at their blushing faces, as she turned to her own notebook and started sketching.

message 31: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Really? L-like what?" asked Rin. "or am I making you uncomfortable?" she asked, worried.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Nah it's fine, hold on..." Nate said, flipping through several pages.

message 33: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Okay." Rin felt a blussh appearing on her cheks. She was finally starting to get nervous about being next to her crush.

((Wah I was like where did everybody go?))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate's pageflipping came to a stop near the center of the book. "Er...not that great of a drawing..." he mumbled.

message 35: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "No, that's beautiful!" said Rin. "I have some trouble with still life pictures, but you look really great at it!"

((Surprised that Roxy hasn't come and tried to kill Rin for being with her crush.))

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

((hahaha, that's so cute-rin and nate. Darcy is too strong by herself to have a boyfriend))

message 37: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Ahaha, don't count her out yet.))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((Roxy and Nichole have crushes on James, not Nate...))

message 39: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate slight shrugged, closing the sketch book, and handing it to her. "You can browse through it if you want..."

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 20, 2012 04:55PM) (new)

Lumpia Lover wrote: "((Ahaha, don't count her out yet.))"

((Whatever :P)) "Do you wear high heels?" Darcy asked Rin.

message 41: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Screw that, NVM I'm so stupid XP))

message 42: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments #1UgliesSeriesFan!! wrote: "Lumpia Lover wrote: "((Ahaha, don't count her out yet.))"

((Whatever :P)) "Do you wear high heels?" Darcy asked Rin."

"um, yeah, on special occasions," said Rin quietly.

message 43: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Silverlight wrote: "Nate slight shrugged, closing the sketch book, and handing it to her. "You can browse through it if you want...""

"Oh, thank you Nate!" said Rin, smiling broadly. She looked through the pages. "Nate, you should become an artist! these are amazing!"

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Perfect, this is special." Darcy squealed again "Don't worry they will only be like 4 inches." Darcy mentioned

message 45: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "F-four inches?!" said Rin. "I don't think I'e ever worn higher shoes than two!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate cocked an eyebrow at Darcy, but didn't say a word to her.

message 47: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "A-anyways, Nate, i think your art is amazing. Maybe we could compare art sometime? I saved a few drawings from a long time ago," said Rin.

message 48: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 209 comments Theo entered the English classroom. "Sorry I'm late." he said, walking over to his desk close to Rin's. Theo spotted Rin and let out a small smile.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: ""A-anyways, Nate, i think your art is amazing. Maybe we could compare art sometime? I saved a few drawings from a long time ago," said Rin."

"Sure." Nate smiled slightly.

message 50: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Umm, after school, maybe? If you're open? My parents and my brother aren't home tonight, so you could come and see the art..." Rin jerked her head up. "oh, that's too soon, for me to just invite you over like that! I don't know if yu're busy today, I'm so sorry!" She made an apologetic bow to Nate, in the traditional Japanese way.

« previous 1