Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Parking Lot

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Cars~

message 2: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James, parking his bike in the bike lot, entered the school now.

message 3: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Waiting for Darcy))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy still pulling Rin and nate walked up to her car
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.c...
"Are you guys coming or not!" Darcy yelled.

message 5: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Y-yes, Darcy!" said Rin.

message 6: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 209 comments Theo got out of the school building and opened the car door to his Hummer he got for his 16th birthday. "Strange," he said. "The three left before me, but I don't see them anywhere." Theo shrugged and entered his car, eventually closing the door. He inserted the key and blasted his radio to his Skrillex CD and left the parking lot.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Were coming..." Nate mumbled, softly.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Great, now I'm a great driver so no need to worry" Darcy said confidently jumping into her car, and buckling her seat belt, she adjusted her mirrors, turned on her favorite C.D. and opened her sunroof, sjhe was ready. "Well, c'mon get in!" Darcy said waving for them to get in.

message 9: by dazpup (new)

dazpup | 209 comments Theo then saw the three standing in the parking lot near Darcy's blue Jeep. He rolled down the window and turned down his stereo and yelled, "Bye Rin! Bye Darcy & Nate!" He then turned up his stereo and went home.

message 10: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin got into the car.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate opened the door for Rin, mainly out of manners, lady's first kinda way.

message 12: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Thanks, Nate," said Rin. "Now you too, or Darcy just might drive off without you!" She laughed.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"bye Theo!!!" Darcy called. "You guys buckled in?" Darcy looked at their seats "Check" she said, she put on her Raybands, and fully turned on the car, she drove off to her house. ((go to Nova's penthouse))

message 14: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Okay!))