Junior High & High School RP discussion

High School > Homeroom

Comments Showing 1-50 of 107 (107 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) Don't Be Late!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate was sitting at a desk, his gaze set on his open drawing jornal, in which he was shading in some drawing with his penicil, on a striped piece of paper. he was easly to school, but that shouldn't have been suprising. He was always early on Monday mornings, since his uncle and aunt rushed him off, tierd of spending a weekened with him. Of course he had walked to school, dressed in a red shirt, dark blue jeans and black-and-white sneakers.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole walked into the room, with a soft sigh. She set her backpack down, toward a desk in the back, and glanced up at Nate. "Hi, your here early." She greeted, knowing usaully Nate was late. "Er...ya...." Nate mumbled.

message 5: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James sped in after Nichole. "Honestly?" he breathed. Alyssa came in last. "It's morning! I can't run in the morning!" she said panting hard getting into her seat.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Looks like i won!" Nichole giggled, using a spare chair beside her desk as a footstool.

message 7: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Yeah.... I bet I could beat you in biking though," James laughed. "Nooo...." Alyssa moaned, tired.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Well i don't have my bike with me. So you'll have to wait and see till tomorow on that one." Nichole replied, rolling her eyes behind those dark sunglasses.

message 9: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Fine," James grinned. "Poo." Alyssa pouted again.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole giggled softly, leaning back in her chair a bit.

message 11: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) James checked his watch. "Teacher is late again!!" he sing songed. Alyssa punched him. "No one wants to hear you sing," she grinned.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole giggled once more. ((Brb, i want to make another charrie lol.))

message 13: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) ((lol okay then ^^))
"I was a former actor cousin," James grinned. "Yeah, and I was a beautiful show girl in Vegas," Alyssa shot back grinning.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Were going to be movie stars." Nichole added in a false british accent.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate glanced up, cocking an eyebrow at what Nichole had said. Nichole giggled, "Well it was worth a try." she said.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Darcy burst into the room... really late. "Oh my god! Am I late? Am I late?" She asked frantically, loooking stunning, veen though she was freaking out. "Am I Late?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Um...no....we just got here..." Nichole said, cocking an eyebrow from behidn those sunglasses of hers.
Nate glanced up from sketching in his jornal.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Good, and hey Nichole how was your summer. I was touring Europe all summer- how cool right!!!?." Darcy said laughing "Oh hey nate" Darcy said just realizing he had been in the room.

message 19: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin walked into the classroom, not expecting to see the classroom already loud with conversation. She blew her hair out of her face and sat down at a desk not too far from Nate. SHe felt uncomfortable, wondering if he knew that she had called him.

message 20: by ๖ۣۜƧilverlight (last edited Feb 20, 2012 12:56PM) (new)

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate's gaze drifted back to his half finished sketch. "Er...hey..." Is all he mumbled, as his pencil met with the page again.

Nichole slightly shivered. "O, it was alright..." She muttered softly. She wasn't going to share how her father had beaten her so bad that she had, had to stay in the hopsital for two weeks, with two broken ribs and a dislocated shoulder...

message 21: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "I know right?" James laughed. "At least I was on the news," Alyssa grinned at her cousin. " I was on TV Vegas girl," James said flying a paper airplane above her head.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight "Hmm." Nichole muttered, her eyes following the farmilar figure of Roxy, as she entered the room. Roxy was dressed in some miny skirt, and a top. "I don't think she has much taste in clothes." Nichole muttered.

message 23: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Ohh hi Roxy!" Alyssa called who was friendly with everyone. "CATCH!" James said obviously distracted with his paper airplane, throwing it to Roxy.

message 24: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin saw james throwing a paper airplane and sighed. She wasn't going to get any of her reading on nuclear physics done, so she closed her book and watched as the other kids interacted. Stay out of the conversation and you'l be fine, nobody will suspect you of calling Nate by accident, she told herself.

She just wanted an excuse to not talk to Nate at all.

message 25: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Hey Rin!" Alyssa called. "You look so bored!"

message 26: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Whwhat? Oh, yeah, about that..." Rin smiled a very unconvincing smile and rubbed the backof her head. "Um, a lot of stuff happened this morning, so I'm kinda off edge..."

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Roxy avioded the airplane, letting it crash land. She walked over. "Hi James...." She said in a dreamy tone, swirving a strand of brown hair in her fingers. "Hello, Roxy...." Nichole sighed, examining a magazine. Roxy's smile turned into a frown, seeing Nichole-her worst enemy-being this close to her crush. "What's with the sunglasses?" She asked, snobbily. "O, well don't you know it's the newest fastion?" Nichole replied, sarcastically in a defently fake french accent.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight The only sound from Nate, was the sound of his penicil shading in his sketch, and the rare echo of his earaser.

message 29: by Lumpia Lover (last edited Feb 20, 2012 02:16PM) (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Rin noticed Roxy and Nichole talking tersely again over by Nichole's desk. She turned away, jealousy starting to make its appearance once again. She knew that one of them liked Nate too, but she didn't know which one.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((There not argueing....and there by Nichole's desk XD))

message 31: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy walked in, "Hey guys, I'm new here, I'm english!"

message 32: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments Silverlight wrote: "((There not argueing....and there by Nichole's desk XD))"

((sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry!!!!!!!!! Crap, meant to capitolize that but I will fix!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nichole glanced up, "Hello," Nichole muttered to Daisy, to zoned into her magaztine. "Serousily, those things make you look bug eyes." Roxy was saying about Nichole's sunglasses. "Serousily, this is how much I care.": Nichole replied, setting the magazine in front of her face, so she wouldn't have to see Roxy glaring at her.

Nate's gaze shifted up to the new person, before he returned to sketching.

message 34: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy smiled, her accent was strong, "What exactly do you do in a homeroom?"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Nate finally set his penicil to the side, his simple sketch completeted.
[image error]

message 36: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Hello, Daisy," said rin. "Nice to meet you, welcome to our school." She smiled warmly, extending her hand for a handshake.

message 37: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "Oh. My stupid airplane just crashed." James said picking it up and smoothing it. Alyssa just shrugged at Rin.

message 38: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy smiled, "Thanks!"

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Percyjacksonistherealhero wrote: "Daisy smiled, her accent was strong, "What exactly do you do in a homeroom?""

Nichole set her magazine down, glancing toward Daisy for the first time, though her sunglasses. "Mainly just do whatever you want to." She smiled lightly, "There's an open desk, if you want to sit." she motioned toward the desk on the other side of herself.

message 40: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy smiled again, new, first day, already feeling welcome, she sat down and put her bag there, then she got out her ipod and started listening to TMB!!!

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: ""Oh. My stupid airplane just crashed." James said picking it up and smoothing it. Alyssa just shrugged at Rin."

Roxy moved gracefully over to James. "It's just a plane...no big deal." She said, batting her eyes slightly. Why doese he care about that stupid plane?! He should be paying attention to me! She thought.

message 42: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "It was a good plane. Ah, well its destroyed anyway," James said tossing it into the trash can. "Stuck in his own world," Alyssa rolled her eyes.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: ""Hello, Daisy," said rin. "Nice to meet you, welcome to our school." She smiled warmly, extending her hand for a handshake."

((Hmm, maybe Nate can like accidently leavew behind his sketch jornal when they shift classes, and Rin like gives it back to him. Though she can look through it if she wants, most his drawings are of wolves. And that will give them a reason to meet up!))

message 44: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments "Flirt," muttered Rin under her breath, watching with disgust as Roxy spoke to James. not that she really cared about who she flirted with as long as it wasn't Nate, right?

message 45: by Lumpia Lover (new)

Lumpia Lover | 359 comments ((Okay, sure!))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Jueun wrote: ""It was a good plane. Ah, well its destroyed anyway," James said tossing it into the trash can. "Stuck in his own world," Alyssa rolled her eyes."

Roxy swayed her hips a bit, a frown across her lips. "It's a piece of paper." She muttered under her breath, yet to softly for anyone to make it out.

Nichole blinked her eyes, with a soft giggle. She found ti amusing how James didn't even spare a glance toward that spioled girl, Roxy.

message 47: by jueun (new)

jueun (jueunkang) "So... What do you want?" James asked, clearly bored as he doodled into his notebook. "TV star host," Alyssa grinned at James. "Vegas mess up." James shot back. "You got fired," Alyssa laughed. "You fainted on your performance," James grinned.

๖ۣۜƧilverlight Lumpia Lover wrote: "((Okay, sure!))"

((His sketch book is like his most prized pocestion....))

message 49: by harriet (new)

harriet (harriet64) Daisy started singing along loudly, so out of tune, pronouncing the words wrong, she couldn't here anything but herself. ((i actually did that at lunch today :P then our headteacher came in!! ahhhh))

๖ۣۜƧilverlight ((lol!))

Roxy wrinkled her nose in disgust, coming over to Daisy. "You sound like a sick goose!" She said.

« previous 1 3